Melanie Shaw

Home Forum Chat Forum Melanie Shaw

Viewing 18 posts - 46 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Melanie Shaw
  • Why hasnt the Guardian covered it

There’s a lot of stories that can’t be covered by the media;

Especially relevant in this instance is censorship of stories concerning Nadhmi Auchi…

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Eight_stories_on_Obama_linked_billionaire_Nadhmi_Auchi_censored_from_the_Guardian,_Observer,_Telegraph_and_New_Statesman

Nadhmi Auchi and Norman Lamont have a long history of working together, as members of the elusive and extremely powerful organization, Le Cercle, which transcends government as we know it.

On top of their ties through Le Cercle, they have shared business interests, through Auchi’s Luxembourg based ‘General Mediterranean Holdings’

What rings alarm bells about General Mediterranean Holdings is further links to child abuse of the darkest kind, in the shape of the bloke in charge of the flawed investigations into the networks surrounding Marc Dutroux, which once again pointed to several powerful people in politics and even monarchy.

Marc Verwilghen is the chap in question and he joined the board of General Mediterranean Holdings after his key part in what has all the trademarks of a particularly sensitive cover up.

On a side note, I was in Brussels a couple of months ago, on the square with the Belgian Parliament at one end and the Royal Palace at the other.

I took some photos near the US Embassy and was approached by a soldier with a machine gun, who forced me to delete them. He was giving me a bollocking, but shut up as soon as I mentioned Dutroux.

Anyhow, as for what links long time head of Le Cercle Norman Lamont, Kissinger Associate of the McCain Institute George Osborne and Foreign secretary supervising Mi6 Boris Johnson, they’re all associates of the Rothschild family.

I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for how that ties in to secret courts, Saudi Princes, Arms deals, Widespread Propaganda, Global Financial networks and organized child abuse

Jamie

General Mediterranean Holdings

And the award for most vague business name that could possibly be a front company goes to….

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

I took some photos near the US Embassy and was approached by a soldier with a machine gun, who forced me to delete them. He was giving me a bollocking, but shut up as soon as I mentioned Dutroux.

Bullshit!

You seem a bit confused, it’s a true story bro…

This is the last pic I have before the gap where he (very dramatically) made me delete some (of the troop carrier unimogs; I like unimogs)

enfht

whats missing is some credible news agency running the story. Why hasnt the Gaurdian covered it

😆

Premier Icon Smudger666
    Subscriber

Bullshit!

and the credibility rating hits zero again.

You can rudely dismiss me recounting events that actually happened, but try though you might, the facts remain.

If you want a ‘credible’ source on the matter (discounting the BBC’s involvement in covering up the crimes of Jimmy Savile and other abusers within their ranks for decades) Olenka Frenkel did a well researched and presented documentary on Dutroux, though due to editorial constraints, it’s still just scratching the surface

nealglover

Oh ffs 🙄

You can rudely dismiss me..

Thanks. I will.

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

It is possible that an over zealous soldier forced you to delete photos, the police have also done that to tourists in the UK. The idea that he was made to back down because of some magical name “Dutroux” is the steamiest of bovine excrement.

Even if you believe that paedophilia is linked to the a world wide power organisation, no one could believe that the rank and file soldiers and police would be party to the subterfuge and would back down because a name is mentioned FFS!

Premier Icon Smudger666
    Subscriber

exactly MSP.

and are we suppose to believe that in broad daylight (I assume from the previous pic) that JHJ wouldn’t have kicked up a stink quoting the rights of TFH wearers to take photos in public.

The idea that he was made to back down because of some magical name “Dutroux” is the steamiest of bovine excrement.

Even if you believe that paedophilia is linked to the a world wide power organisation, no one could believe that the rank and file soldiers and police would be party to the subterfuge and would back down because a name is mentioned FFS!

That’s a scenario that you yourself have conjured up… I don’t pretend to know the full reason why that particular soldier shut up when I mentioned Dutroux, but that is exactly what happened.

As for credibility, let’s get back to the subject of Politicians and arms deals to Saudi Arabia, as mentioned on the 1st page.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w[/video]

One of the key factors mentioned which seems likely to tie in with the Al-Yamamah Arms deal and the roles played within government by several members of the Cambridge mafia at the time is the closing of the serious fraud office.

(For a bit more background on some of the subjects raised there, see the terrorism thread: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/terrorism)

I’ll pop this video here too, let’s not forget Amber Rudd was effectively representing the Conservative Party in the leader’s debate… for some reason, none of these issues have been raised on TV news.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojEUxA6ud50[/video]

I appreciate this may seem to stray away from the original topic, but let’s not forget Theresa May has played a key role in the appointment of several unsuitable heads of the child abuse inquiry not to mention she was of course home secretary at the time of Melanie Shaw’s incarceration.

Whether this relates to Ken Clarke’s role as Paymaster General during the initial stages of the Al-Yamamah deal and allegations surrounding his involvment in abuse in Nottinghamshire Children’s homes certainly deserves further investigation.

nealglover

I don’t pretend to know the full reason why that particular soldier shut up when I mentioned Dutroux, but that is exactly what happened. I’m happy to insinuate it was for sinister reasons because it suits my narrative

I’m happy to insinuate it was for sinister reasons because it suits my narrative

Yep, I noticed; so, moving on from the entirely true story of a soldier outside the US Embassy in Brussels stopping giving me a bollocking once I mentioned Dutroux for whatever reason:

Considering I’ve been posting on ths forum on these issues long before HSBC sponsored British Cycling, you might wanna watch this, especially the bit about the ex head of MI5’s role in HSBC, considering of course the wealth of evidence that points to MI5 involvement in VIP child abuse:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx17v1RHEec&pbjreload=10[/video]

Of course, it may be purely coincidental… wouldn’t want to be accused of insinuating anything

tjagain

To anyone who thinks there is no coverup of organised paedophilia and politicians just have a look at Kincora boys home scandal. Its the one which is most public

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys%27_Home

Premier Icon grtdkad
    Subscriber

I’d not been following this thread at all however as a strange coincidence, in the last 48hrs an ex-forces acquaintance of mine spouted about his personal role in the logistics of delivering jets to the Saudis in return for oil rather than currency (oil which was subsequently re-traded at a significant profit) back in the 90s.

Unless, unbeknown to me, my acquaintance = jhj ??

I’m not your acquaintance I’m afraid, but it’s certainly interesting and relevant.

Speaking of which, look who’s interviewed in this piece on the origins of secret courts

As a clue, here’s the pic from the article:

Seems there may be some positive developments as regards the shelved Al-Yamamah investigation:

Al-Yamamah deal being re-examined after Saudi prince’s arrest

The arrest of Turki bin Nasser could see new scrutiny on the dubious $56bn arms deal between the UK and Saudi Arabia

There is likely to be new scrutiny into the controversial Al-Yamamah arms deal with Saudi Arabia, the largest ever conducted by the UK, after one of the leading architects of the deal was arrested as part of the Kingdom’s alleged corruption crackdown.

Prince Turki bin Nasser was among the hundreds of princes and businessmen arrested this week at the direction of Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman in what critics have seen as a major power grab.

Turki bin Nasser was central to the $56bn deal with the UK which, due to numerous irregularities and allegations of corruption, sparked an investigation in 2004 which was later shut down by then prime minister Tony Blair in 2006 after pressure from the Saudis.

Over the course of the 1980s, Margaret Thatcher’s government supported the sale of huge quantities of military equipment to Saudi Arabia. But the sales were highly controversial, with stories of middlemen such as Turki bin Nasser, having their palms greased.

An anonymous source told the Times newspaper on Saturday that with the arrest of Turki bin Nasser, the case was being re-examined.

“It is accumulation of many corruption cases dealt with in one night,” the source told the newspaper, referring to the Saudi purges.

“Some are known but have been ignored for years, like the al-Yamamah scandal, and Prince Turki bin Nasser.”

Opposition politicians expressed their support for the reopening of the investigation and for the involvement of the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO).

“I hope the SFO will offer its full co-operation with any new investigation and I would urge them to become involved,” said Labour MP Ann Clwyd, who has pursued the case since the 1990s.

“We have been waiting for many years for someone to finally lift the lid on this.”

Premier Icon senor j
    Subscriber

Lol at jambo. &hatred of the poor crack.

Viewing 18 posts - 46 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.