• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Megneg settings?
  • joebristol

Just ordered a Megneg for my RS Deluxe RT (has adjustable rebound and 2 position compression – open / pedal – I think).

No real need for it as such as the bike rides quite nicely anyway, just thought it might ramp up the mid stroke a bit whilst allowing supple small bump performance as well.

Thought about going coil but actually I don’t want the bike to be completely sucked down to the ground, I like the pop from an air shock. Plus my bike is heavy enough already.

I had a Megneg on my last bike but only for about a month before I suddenly fancied a frame swap to something lower travel and more trail than enduro.

Has anyone had much time playing about with different numbers of bands in the negative can?

Last time I put 2 in and rode like that and it was pretty good – but wondering whether to just start this time with no bands in and see how that is. Currently got 2 bottomless tokens in the shock – debating whether to just take them out now or whether to just make this one change at a time.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Megneg settings?’ is closed to new replies.