Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Megasack Giveaway Day 7: 100% S3 Glasses
  • stwhannah

Whoop! Here we are again with another of our prize giveaways! For those that don’t know, let’s catch you up: we have daily weekday prizes to be won, p …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Megasack Giveaway Day 7: 100% S3 Glasses

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

weeksy

Awwww another one for me not to enter 🙁

tmays
    Free Member

360 degree visibility? Owl mode!

ads678

Awwww another one for me not to enter

Why?

doomanic

He’s sponsored, but he doesn’t like to talk about it… 😉

DickBarton

Why not enter? If you win then someone is going to be rather lucky as they’ll get a free gift from you…

weeksy

Why?

I don’t enter if i wouldn’t want the prize. There’s been a few this year i’ve not entered.

twistedpencil

Stop encouraging people to enter, I’ve still yet to win anything from the sack of mega…

brakestoomuch

I know times are tough, but get a heater for that studio. You’ll all have frostbite before the competition’s over.

Mark

We have two heavy duty electric fan heaters that work on a homeopathic heat principal. It’s a big space with no roof insulation and creates some kind of weird heat Tardis effect whereby it’s always warmer outside no matter what the weather is doing.

DickBarton

Sounds like the house I’m staying in just now…well, I don’t have all the goodies surrounding me, but the warmer outside seems to be standard.

sharkattack

So jealous of yesterday’s winner. I’ll never have the money to experience that level of traction again.

bigblackshed

Note: Hannah’s fringe. Won’t be long and you’ll be able to do Cousin It from the Addams Family impressions.

nelly b45
    Free Member

I had my fingers crossed for the maxxiss tyres yesterday but hay ho looks like I had better start saving up, always the chance of the mega sack at the end of the month.
    But how unlucky I’m feeling lately I could fall in a barrel of nipples and still climb out sucking my thumb😊

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.