Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Megasack Giveaway Day 3: Ridgeback MX20 Kid’s Bike
  • stwhannah

Yes, we’re back! Day 3, on 5th December? That’s right: the daily prizes are on week days only, because the Singletrack elves need a little rest every …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Megasack Giveaway Day 3: Ridgeback MX20 Kid’s Bike

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

DickBarton

That is rather decent!

AndrewL

Lovely, I will do my entry once day 4 open so I don’t take spoil a child’s Christmas!

chrismac

Is there a way we can enter today to get the mega sack entry but be excluded from todays prize? I have or know no children who could use this in the off chance I won it and would rather it be won by someone who’s child will love it.

kayak23

I would so schralp that myself! 🤘😊🤘

onewheelgood

Is there a way we can enter today to get the mega sack entry but be excluded from todays prize?

Yes. Just enter today’s competition tomorrow. You can’t win, but will go into the megasack draw.

skrivtilper

Yet another year, and the Royal Mail still haven’t found a way to cross the UK border. The Singletrack World is still rather small.

DickBarton

In all fairness, the UK has made is even more difficult to get stuff from outside this country in as well as STW unable to get stuff sent outside the border.

Given the size of the prizes, I suspect the postage will be astronomical – pretty sure the last 3 years have had the winner getting themselves to STW Towers to collect all the prizes.

skrivtilper

I’m not really that annoyed. There are probably also sponsorship limitations, and I do find the format and the content very entertaining, even if I’ll never see the sack 🙂 I’m hoping that STW might enter some sort of partnership with some continental magazine. Mostly to get more riding articles from the great locations across Europe. STW is by far the best european based MTB magazine, even for someone not living in the UK.

tomclark21
    Free Member

Benji’s hat is great!

papamountain
    Free Member

Who won the first two days? Cant seem to find it.

tthew

The following days article tells you the previous winner towards the end.

desperatebicycle

Day 4 is up and “The winner of Day 3 is user landslide” down the page.

papamountain
    Free Member

Ah, i see it now, staring me in the face! how could I miss that.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.