MEGA clearout….

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale MEGA clearout….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MEGA clearout….
  • xcretro

for sale I have the following:

set of easton ea70xc wheels both standard QR in great condition, true and smooth with ceramic bearings in rear wheel. come without skewers, without hope rotors and without cassette but DO come with recently installed tubeless kit and hardly worn tubeless tyres which have held air without any issues. – £110 delivered

Trek carbon elite 110OCLV 9.8 frame in small 2007 model in reasonably good condition for age, no cracks to carbon just a bit of paint chipping and laquer peel underneath BB. very light frame at a touch over 1300g. £120 delivered

Kore retro oversized alu stem, 120mm fits 1 1/8th steerer and 25.4 bars which are included – £20 posted

Shimano SH MT91 gore tex SPD boots size 44. these are great autumn, winter and spring boots and have hardly any wear, they are about 4 months old and have only been worn a handful of times. RRP £149 bargain at £65 posted.

Oakley mayhem MX goggles used once! come with interchangeable lenses, grey and clear included with tear off compatibility, pack of tear offs included. as good aas new. in box cost £55 at christmas – only asking £38 posted.

Troy Lee Designs 5550 elbow pads in Large, only worn 3 -4 times in great condition, very comfy and protective pads, hardly know you have them on. – £35 posted

Troy Lee Designs 5450 knee pads/shin guards again in great condition having only worn 3-4 times – £40 posted

Hope floating rotors in black, one is 160mm the other is 183mm, both in great condition with loads of life left in em, about 2 months old. can provide the 183mm mount J if required also. – £48 posted the pair

Deore m590 top swing front mech 31.8 diam with adapters to fit smaller. 3×9 as new as only put on for one ride – £12 posted

Shimano XT M761 front mech 3×9 in good condition, few years old but works like a dream still. 34.9 top or bottom pull – £12 posted

Shimano XT M772 shadow rear mech 9 speed in good condition and still got stroing spring, is about 4 months old £25 posted

A2Z titanium QR skewers front and back with red anodized levers and ends. very light and blingy £15 posted

Shimano PD M540 pedals in good condition with smooth bearings just the usual scratches from cleats. 3 months old £18 posted

Sram PG980 9 speed cassette 11-34t in good working order, used for about 250 miles before upgrading to XTR. £18 posted

Kore seatpost and saddle, seatpost is 31.6 diam and 450mmn in length, its a T-rail type with 25mm layback, saddle is also Kore with red anodized T-rail. great light combo £30 posted the pair or could split if required.

Schwalbe marathon dureme tyres 26×2.0 great for road riding/training. In great condition with loads of trerad/life left in them. they are steel bead. £30 the pair posted.

If you need any further info or more pics of any of the items my email is in my profile. cheers.

Premier Icon andylakes
    Subscriber

Hi Any chance of better photos of the Shimano SH MT91 boots, sole and uppers.
    Cheers.
    andylakes

xcretro

Andy YGM re: MT91 boots

YGM about the XT rear mech.

xcretro

doctorgnashoidz – replied to your email.

MT91 Boots now sold
    XT rear mech sold subject to payment

naffa

Hi mate I havent received the DT Swiss wheels I paid for yet. Have you got a tracking number please?

Thanks Nathan

xcretro

hi Nathan, sorry the wheels where meant to be picked up today but when driver came there was noone in reception at work so have re-arranged for tomorrow. they are coming with Yodel on 24hr delivery. apologies for the delay sending them to you. i have a ref from parcel2go P2G18380545 but no track ref as yet as they not been collected. they will be there for you by wednesday though. once again apologies for the delay.

maxlite

Can I have some pics of Trek 9.8 frame plus some dimensions please, any built up pics would be great to!

Cheers

Steve

email as profile

Premier Icon andylakes
    Subscriber

Hi, boots arrived OK today-thanks.
    andylakes

Leigh2612

I need some pads, what arm and calf/ thigh measurements do they fit?

xcretro

Hi,

The size of the pads according to the troy lee sizing chart are as follows:

5450 knee/shin pads in a large fit 18” – 21” lower thigh and 14.5” – 17.5” mid calf

5550 elbow/forearm pads in a medium fit lower forearm 6.5” – 8” and mid bicep 10.5” – 12.5”

Hope that helps

Cheers

Leigh2612

Replied to your email. Wrong sizes for me, sorry!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MEGA clearout….’ is closed to new replies.