Medium Canyon AL29 8.9 in great condition.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Medium Canyon AL29 8.9 in great condition.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Medium Canyon AL29 8.9 in great condition.
  • Premier Icon johnnystorm

Canyon have sold out of all models for the rest of the season.
    Get in touch and we can probably strike a deal on price & delivery.

Medium Canyon Grand Canyon AL29 8.9 in Black & White colour scheme
    Approx 6 months, 6 rides and easily under 200 miles of use.
    Spec is 99% standard and listed here:

You’re looking at a good mix of SLX/XT/XO Formula Brakes, DT wheels & Forks, etc

Changes to standard are:
    Rims wrapped in tubeless tape (never got around to converting though)
    Ritchey 10 degree bars fitted (But I can put the WCS 5 degree back on if you prefer)
    Generic standard seat post changed to 27.2 with shim Ritchey WCS to match other finishing kit items.
    Seat QR replaced by bolt up collar.

Condition is as good as can be expected for a bike that has been ridden offroad. Before use I supplemented the standard-fit helitape so fork lowers, down tube, seat tube, chainstay and seat stays are all protected. Its only been ridden in Thetford or Tunstall so virtually zero chance of a rock strike!

In the pics the cranks look scuffed but they are also covered in helitape, its just the tape which can of course be replaced easily.

The only thing approaching damage is a slight nick in the rear tyre that I stuck a patch behind just to be on the safe side.

A load of pics of the actual bike can be found here:

As an indication of the lack of use (the shame) the original tyres still have their moulding bobbles on.
    (Photobucket seems to be in some form of beta-test so if the pics don’t work for you just shout and I’ll email you!)

I would like £950 but I’ll listen to offers plus £30 for an insured courier delivery to the UK mainland.

If you want to arrange your own courier I’m happy to box up and await collection.

I’m based near Lowestoft in Suffolk if you’d like to collect in person.

Pedals aren’t included as I’ll need them for the next bike.

Feel free to email me at j464ubh AT hotmail .com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Medium Canyon AL29 8.9 in great condition.’ is closed to new replies.