Med. Evil Sov., Dialled Alpine, Ragley Troof frame

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Med. Evil Sov., Dialled Alpine, Ragley Troof frame

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Med. Evil Sov., Dialled Alpine, Ragley Troof frame
  • tizzzzle

To stick a 150mm fork on and point downwards

tizzzzle

Cheers, seen this already, sweet frame and good price, but too big for me at 18inches I reckon. Ideally looking for a 16inch alpine which is more like a medium looking at the geo charts.

Thanks though

I have a regular sov in superb condition that I may part with. Drop me a mail to glenndotmunachen@googlemaildotcom for pics and info.

Premier Icon teeon
    Subscriber

Hi Tizzzzle

It’s me that’s selling the Alpine that Pick N Mix pointed to (cheers for that BTW), just to let you know, on the size, I’m a tad over 5′ 9″ and it felt ideal for me – I ran it with Lyriks a 65mm stem and a gravity dropper. It’s very chuckable and loads of standover, but if you’re a deal shorter than me, then maybe you do need a 16″

Cheers, Tim

tim oneal 2000 at hot mail dot com

tizzzzle

Cheers teeon but I’m a short 5’7 with little legs so I reckon it’ll be too big.
    Anyway, had a few beers last night and ordered a 456 evo2 from onone. I am technically banned from the internet now but the wife is out so here we are.

Thanks though, good luck with the sale, sweet frame

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Med. Evil Sov., Dialled Alpine, Ragley Troof frame’ is closed to new replies.