Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Meanwhile, in Vietnam…
  • Cougar
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hard hat. 😂

Cougar

Sure, gotta be careful of all that stuff above you.  Health and safety, innit.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bedmaker

Keeping the spirit of Dibnah alive!

joshvegas
    Free Member

that cameraman would be getting a hefty shove and told get the **** out the way.

MSP

Post brexit, when all that namby pamby health and safety legislation has been removed, proud British workers will also be free to plunge to their deaths from great heights. It is a great plan really, just think, every worker that dies creates a vacancy to employ someone else, therefore decreasing unemployment. It is basically your patriotic duty to die on the job.

Pigface
    Free Member

PEDANT ALERT

Not Vietnam

PEDANT ALERT

sorry

earl_brutus

Having spent 3 years working in construction in Vietnam that looks pretty standard for them.  The constant battle I had with contractors to improve their safety standards.  They just don’t see the risks they are taking.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Not Vietnam – traffic in video is driving on the left – I know that traffic in Vietnam doesn’t stick to many rules, but they generally drive on the right.

tewit
    Free Member

Not sure which is worse. The crap scaffolding or the crap radio station choice.

Cougar

PEDANT ALERT

Not Vietnam

I did wonder whether I should fact-check.  I was going off the FB group name.  Where is it then?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Kuala Lumpur. You can see the Petronas Towers in the first frame of the clip.

nealglover
    Free Member

The towers in the distance at the beginning look a bit like The Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur?

Edt-crossed post with above

Cougar

Cheers guys.

TheDTs
    Free Member

The system they are using looks quite good, their methods are not. Long trousers guy is less happy, usually three points of contact but shorts guy is a bit “ballsy” I would say.. Not surprised either had a sweat on.. At least he was tying it in to the building. How high 20 floors?

bertmason
    Free Member

You think they wearing 5:10’s?

cornholio98
    Free Member

PEDANT ALERT

Not Vietnam

PEDANT ALERT

When I was in Vietnam they were putting live pigs tied up body in a box head free to look at you in the luggage bit of the bus with the luggage. The pig 🐖 did not love it…

thats KL though… still mental and probably could happen up there though

jimmy

Tingly balls

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Mint.👍

raybanwomble
    Free Member

The Vietnamese are generally more sensible than this, as others have said – that’s Malaysia and the workers are probably Filipino OFW’s who have had their passports removed from them.

choppersquad
    Free Member

That must be the flimsiest scaffold tower known to man!

I wouldn’t get on that if it was only six feet tall.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Meanwhile, in Vietnam…’ is closed to new replies.