Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • McMansion of the Week
  • thols2

Jesus Christ, they starved a camel to death! WTF is with the tree?

Ludicrous Nightmare Castle with Skeezy, Sad History Asks $45M

According to a 2008 article in the Worcester Telegram & Gazette, a long-since taken down website called http://www.castle-models.com once advertised the home as an international modeling agency, with pictures of young women, listing their “ethnic look,” with measurements including tattoo and piercing counts, along with truly horrifying copy which read, “Just one look at the shapely form of beautiful women brings about physiological changes that our senses will not allow our minds to deceive, nor pretend does not exist. And with the laws of attraction in hand, comes desire, intrigue, and lust, which man has learned to exploit and sell as if it were a commodity.” The site listed a rate of $125 per hour to have one of these models do a photo shoot, with a minimum requirement of two hours.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/450-Brickyard-Rd-Woodstock-CT-06281/58124274_zpid/

dyna-ti

I honestly don’t know what to make of this. Its hideous but also so incredible some praise for such a collection of objects must be leveled.

There are sprawling modern properties in the US costing 3x that, and none can compare(Is compare the right word ? 😆 )

piemonster

Blimey, I agree with Dyna-Ti on something, the worlds gone mad!!!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Dunno I think it’s far superior to the UK mcmansion which appears to be a medium sized box with many small rooms each with en suite costing nearly as much as that castle in a line of other houses the same – is that not the definition of mcmansion….

Who ever built that had a clear vision and the conviction not to give a ****. – it’s not for me but at the same time I’d hardly say it was a mcmansion – find another similar 😉

It’s not for me….but that said if I had 35 mil and I did like it- I’d not be giving a **** either .

Take a UV light to the viewing – that’ll put you off I’m sure.

shermer75
    Free Member

I have two questions: what does skeezy mean and where are the pictures?

shermer75
    Free Member

Ah, I found the photos- you posted the link at the end of your post. Sorry!

shermer75
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

needs a Trebuchet.

scuttler

Some extravagant trash on here if you like a good nosey.

https://www.channel5.com/show/sally-lindsay-s-posh-sleepover

slowoldman

My God that’s awful.

squirrelking
    Free Member

My missus would probably like that, big Tim Burton fan.

BenjiM

Maybe I’m a bit weird but I quite like that, although the exterior stone choice isn’t great, Its certainly got an element of “we’re going on a quest” on the patio. Don’t like the tassles on the curtains either.

mboy
    Free Member

Gloriously crass!

I want it… 😂

Not sure I could stomach the £150k+ per month mortgage payments mind…

duckman

How on earth did they get planning permission for that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘McMansion of the Week’ is closed to new replies.