Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • McLaren get a 3 race Suspended Ban
  • votchy
    Free Member

Now they can get on with racing, seems quite fair to me

uplink
    Free Member

Hopefully it will be an end to it

They are looking quite racey for Barcelona so should be interesting

hora
    Free Member

Hurray now HAMO can kick Mutton in the cock!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Hamos a moron.

uplink
    Free Member

Hamo can make things happen though which makes him an exciting driver when he’s mixing it
    After the Bahrain race I was disappointed that Vettel or [more likely] Red Bull couldn’t do something a bit unorthodox to get him past Trulli
    One day he looks superb & the next a bit average – he’ll likely be fun to watch at Monaco

Nippy_2
    Free Member

Would rather see button take the championship than MrPlastic. Cannot be bothered with McLaren these days.

longweight
    Free Member

Button all the way!

nickc

One day he looks superb & the next a bit average

Given that Brawn were hacking away at bits of the under-tray to keep the engine even slightly close to it’s regular performance, do you think that “other things” may have contributed, other than perhaps inconsistent driver skill?

uplink
    Free Member

I don’t so much think it’s inconsistent skills just sometimes he doesn’t seem to be so dynamic in his [or the teams] approach

I dunno, not sure really – it’s hard to tell if he’s being told not to risk things too much some days & finish with good points rather than try harder & risk binning it.
    I suppose you’d expect that more now he’s with a front running team

theflatboy
    Free Member

i was rooting for hamo all last couple of seasons, but now my support’s with bacon butty all the way – combination of british cubed, plus underdog element and shock performance. come on butty!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘McLaren get a 3 race Suspended Ban’ is closed to new replies.