Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Mcdonalds bad parent content…have you ?
  • allmountainventure
    Free Member

You run the risk of teaching your kids to judge on appearances, which is a bad thing imo.

PC nonsense.

Child; why dont we eat in mcdonalds all the time.?
    Adult; Do you want to look like that shambles of a person over there and die young?
    Child; no
    Adult; do you want diabeties and to have your legs amputated?
    Child; no

Job done.

johndoh
    Free Member

I predict a few **** up attitudes towards food for those on the thread who’ve almost banned Mcdonalds from their kids lives.

Why would that be?

molgrips
    Free Member

Do you want to look like that shambles of a person over there and die young?

Still teaching kids to judge. Still bad.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tomhoward

Child; why dont we eat in mcdonalds all the time.?
    Adult; Do you want to look like that shambles of a person over there and die young?
    Child; no
    Adult; do you want diabeties and to have your legs amputated?
    Child; no

My first trip to mcdonalds was after I was diagnosed diabetic, I’m certainly not a shambles but I’m glad my legs will fall off and I’ll did young. Great to let your kids know that too, so they can tell their friends about it as well.

mattbee

My mum never let me have a maccies when I was growing up.
    Now I have one a few times a month maybe, and quite like it. What I did, once a young adult, was get out from my parents overbearing shadow and make my own mind up about stuff myself.
    Rarely talk to them nowadays.

Let your kids have a happy meal or they will disown you later in life. Who’ll wipe the dribble from your mot ability car dashboard then, eh?

MrSmith
    Free Member

They sell food in there?
    There’s one in my high st that I have seen people going in/out of. I thought it was some kind of welfare center? 😕

randomjeremy
    Free Member

There’s not much that beats 20 nuggets or a fistful of cheeseburgers halfway through a pub session. Or a few of the breakfast muffins and a milkshake the morning after for that matter.

I don’t know why people are so down on McDonalds, they provide cheap food in a clean environment. It’s not exactly gourmet dining but honestly who cares. I’d wager that the stuff served there is no worse for you than anything served at the likes of Starbucks or Subway. Actually you could check yourself, they provide a full nutritional breakdown and ingredients at http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/meal_builder.html

jamj1974

My children don’t like McDonalds. Tough! I force feed it to them anyway.

I feel no shame about it – like most things it’s fine if you don’t over-consume it. Children like it occasionally, often they prefer to go to a cake and a drink at a cafe or coffee shop but that’s no healthier.

shermer75
    Free Member

Viaducts of North London- sounds awesome! Where are they? The only one I know is the disused railway line from Finsbury Park to Archway….

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

shermer75 – Member

Viaducts of North London- sounds awesome! Where are they? The only one I know is the disused railway line from Finsbury Park to Archway….

There are a few near me…

phil40
    Free Member

I quite like the burgers, and getting food that hits the spot fast in a clean environment sometimes has a lot going for it!

I am another 80’s child that sees mcdonalds as a viable birthday party venue 🙂

binners

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoBCr7E5qo[/video]

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Mcdonalds bad parent content…have you ?’ is closed to new replies.