Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Mayweather v Alvarez. Where to watch?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Possibly the biggest fight ever but it’s on box nation and I ain’t signing up for that shit!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bump!

loddrik
    Free Member

Dunno. Cheering for Canelo but Floyds defence and speed are gonna prove too slick again. He’s just too good!

scaredypants

boxing club ??

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Possibly the biggest fight ever

Behave.

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

What’s the catch with boxnation and how much is it? I want to watch this fight and will pay a tenner or so but will I be tied in for an annual subscription or something? I don’t want that I just want to pay for this one fight and get good quality streaming.

loddrik
    Free Member

Possibly the biggest fight ever
    Behave.

Maybe not as far as you’re concerned. But the biggest fight of all time in terms of ticket sales was Mayweather vs De La Hoya, this is expected to run it close. The two biggest boxing nations in the world are the USA and Mexico. Both are represented here.

wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s ten quid sign up fee too so 20 quid on the night basically. Missus raised her eyebrows almost off her face when I mentioned that…

DezB
    Free Member

My house? 😀

Matthysse v Danny Garcia is gonna be awesome

Google Boxnation discount code, you might find a free sign up one. I found one from the Sun a while ago. It was a few months out of date but still worked.

DezB
    Free Member

Ps. email me for dvd copies so at least you can see it on Tuesday?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I will definitely be up for a hooky DVD dez. Will of course PayPal gift you (in true classified style) the required handling fee!

voodoo_chile

Alvarez a bit of a beast , you may see a fight tonight

BoardinBob

Head says May weather, heart says Canelo.

I suspect it’ll be a pretty boring fight with Floyd using his superb defensive skills to counter his way to a wide UD.

However I reckon Canelo does have the power to get Floyd out of there. IF he can actually hit him…

DezB
    Free Member

can’t see Canelo having the speed or the nous to deal with Mayweather’s tricky defence. Canelo has subtle defence, but Mayweather will land a lot of shots. Not sure if he can hurt him enough to get him out of there, so Floyd on pnts.

Matthysse v Garcia is harder to call, but I reckon Garcia bombed out in 4 mental rounds. Or maybe the other way round! Either way it’ll be a much better fight than the main event!

spacemonkey

Wiziwig and VIPBox are usually pretty reliable, although their boxing feeds are less numerous and sometimes intermittent.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Mayweather v Alvarez. Where to watch?’ is closed to new replies.