Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • mayhem results ?
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Yeah what she saying though SSP, I aint doin that again!!

Knights of Niche got 4th
    3 Dames of Niche riding solo got 6th, 10th and 13th.
    We’ll have to try harder next year by not starting and just hurling abuse at people then handing out the left over whisky and beers 🙂

oxym0r0n

Curse those Singular boys – beat us (Singuloids) into 2nd SS –

apparently there was a prize for 1st and last, so have to try harder or not as hard next year 😕

Oh, and I don’t understand the difference between ‘Open’ and ‘Sport’ as we would have done better overall in sport I think?

Oggles
    Free Member

Lufbra Four Degrees Faster were incorrectly entered into the Uni subcategory, they studied at loughborough but they’re all graduates!! (hence the name) So anyone in that subcat assume you’re one place up.

We (Lufbra 4 Tools & A Spanner) got 17th in Mixed, and the above makes us 3rd in University Subcategory 🙂

trails
    Free Member

whos found the fastest lap?

joolzed
    Free Member

Nick Craig is probably the fastest with an approx 38 min lap.
    I haven’t checked but that’s what he told me;0)

mikepenton
    Free Member

Fastest unicyclist was 1 hour 8 minutes…

thomthumb
    Free Member

Fastest unicyclist was 1 hour 8 minutes…

what!! that’s pretty much my average lap time FFS 🙄

stumpyjon

Don’t know what you’re moaning about, my fastest lap was 1 hr 7 mins 😳

scotster
    Free Member

Sorry for being Dim but what’s the difference twix Open men and Sports men cats?

Ta.

Sam

Curse those Singular boys – beat us (Singuloids) into 2nd SS –

apparently there was a prize for 1st and last, so have to try harder or not as hard next year

Victory is sweet! We were second last year, so was nice to actually win it this year – looking at our lap times you had a bit more consistent spread of talent – we were very lucky to have Steve, that boy is fast…

Oh, and I don’t understand the difference between ‘Open’ and ‘Sport’ as we would have done better overall in sport I think?

I think the difference is that Sport teams can’t have anyone who’s actually registered as an elite racer with the BCF. Quite why they bother making the distinction though I’m not sure… I was suprised how high we finished in Sport, it’d be nice just to see consolidated results of everyone together.

oxym0r0n

Seriously, congrats Sam on your victory – agreed Steve was very fast and pulled off a multiple-lap marathon at the end I see!

Consolidated results would be nice as I agree the distinction seems strange ~ I think we were 15th in Sport but would’ve been top 10 in Open?!

[edit] I wonder if one of these new fangled 29″ things would make me faster…

trails
    Free Member

found a 38.50 in sport men wow 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘mayhem results ?’ is closed to new replies.