Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • May I be allowed to buzz?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

2013 has been a great year for riding, yeah okay it’s just halfway through, but wow. So happy to be fitter and lighter at 53 than I have been for years.
    Just back from another circuit race, and can’t wait to race the MTB this Friday.
    Been abroad, ridden the cobbles, seen the pros. Got three national championships to race. A season of road to finish. Then a cycling break in the Pyrenees. Then a full cross season. Then I’m going to sit down to Christmas dinner.
    Loving it.

Amos
    Free Member

Chapeau

DickBarton

Barsteward…only because I’m jealous!

spacemonkey

Fecker!

martymac

gaun yersel mate.
    great to hear someone doing well, i have lost a little weight this year, feeling better for it too, and the weather has actually been nice here for most of the year so far, although not all that warm it has been pretty settled.

Trampus
    Free Member

**** young shavers. . . don’t know you’ve been born! 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

nice one oldgit! I seem to remember you being a bit disenfranchised with racing a while back so good to see you’ve come good!

iainc

Do I remember right that your eyes were going wonky a while back ? Glad all sorted on that front if the case too. I am 6 yrs behind you and love these threads 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Good on you.

I’ve had my best period of fitness/riding in the last few months since I got ill with CFS about 4 years ago. Onwards and upwards!

officialtob
    Free Member

Then a cycling break in the Pyrenees

Me too next month 🙂

slackalice
    Free Member

50’s are the new 30’s 😀

Or at least, that’s what I’m telling myself now!

Good news story, well done chap 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Great story. Good to hear too as 53 doesn’t seem that far away! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘May I be allowed to buzz?’ is closed to new replies.