• This topic has 82 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by eagleolympics-spam.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Maxi Dresses…Come on now girls.
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bagpuss, earlier:

HermanShake
    Free Member

Most women would use a 26″ box to stand on, but the niche ladies would rock the 29er 😉

poppa
    Free Member

😡

cinnamon_girl

The dirty old men have certainly crawled out of the woodwork haven’t they? 🙄

allthegear
    Free Member

Out of the boxes, more like!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LOL

cinnamon_girl

Lol at bagpuss and her description. 😀

So … Elf’s pic … discuss. 😉

Rachel – oh yes! Do you think they’ll go back in when we tell ’em? 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

You could use these under the dress?

allthegear
    Free Member

Rachel – oh yes! Do you think they’ll go back in when we tell ’em?

Somehow, I doubt it!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

These should do you under the maxis girls 😉

bassspine
    Free Member

come on, maxi dresses look great in comparison to puffball skirts.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Awesome I’m getting tagged again. Some people really aren’t men at all!

Edit: Ooh you’ve gone 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The dirty old men have certainly crawled out of the woodwork haven’t they?

I hope you’re not including me, CG! 😯

I’m still young….

allthegear
    Free Member

Puffball skirts were truly, truly, awful – you’re right with that one.

Darcy – I have a friend* with a pair of red patent boots almost as mental as those ones – I drunkenly tried them for ten mins last NYE and nearly broke a leg – mad mad mad…

Rachel

*Yes, my friend has a drag act, before you ask…

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I quite like maxi dresses, but as i’m in the 5’2-3″ club on here, i need heels to carry it off which isn’t the same. Much prefer the LBD 🙂

Puffball skirts = wrong.

allthegear
    Free Member

Whereas a LBD really doesn’t seem to work if you’re very tall – you see, swings and roundabouts…

Rachel

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*Yes, my friend has a drag act, before you ask…

I should think TSY would like his (?) number.

How about these then…in my mind, all the girls on STW have a pair of these lurking in the back of the wardrobe… 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yes Darcy we do.

Sammie-Louise x

emsz
    Free Member

No, Darcy, we don’t

emsz x

allthegear
    Free Member

in his mind, emsz, in his mind…

(no, not here either)

Rachel

emma82
    Free Member

Blimey those shoes are amazing DD, I actually nearly bought a pair like that when I started doing pole dancing, my instructor wore them and they look very pretty but they are a bit ‘adult entertainment’ ish. Very expensive too and i stopped doing pole so glad i didnt get them in the end. Cool though 😀

Edit: and I like maxi dresses 😳

Don’t judge me

philconsequence
    Free Member

would never judge anyone based on their posts on STW!

*judges emma*

Hairychested
    Free Member

emma82 – Member
    Blimey those shoes are amazing DD, I actually nearly bought a pair like that when I started doing pole dancing, my instructor wore them and they look very pretty but they are a bit ‘adult entertainment’ ish. Very expensive too and i stopped doing pole so glad i didnt get them in the end. Cool though

Edit: and I like maxi dresses

Don’t judge me
    Ok, may I request some pics of your dancing then, please?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Back in my glam/goth weirdo days i actually went out in high heeled boots but those are completely mental! Can anyone actually walk in them?

cinnamon_girl

Where’s ronjeremy when you need him? 🙂

darcy – sorry to disappoint! How’s Molly now after her incident?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Molly says “fine tanks auntie cg 🙂 “

cinnamon_girl

She’s gorgeous! Still happy to go out, no signs of nervousness?

Edit: assuming pups have a short memory!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yep, she was fine the very next day cg. To be fair, she doesn’t let things get to her and gets on with things. I didn’t remove her from the park when it happened – kept her there for ten minutes to calm her down and realise there was nothing to be scared of – seems to have worked. She’s still mad to go there anytime we take her 😀

cinnamon_girl

BT’s are bold! That sounded like a very sensible thing to do and has obviously paid off – well done. 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

No, hairy you may not. I’d never inflict that on anyone, I wasn’t very good. I got dizzy when upside down and had the grace of a dead walrus. Not a pretty sight, with or without stripper shoes 😕 🙄

emsz
    Free Member

Hairy, phil’s got a pole dancing vid, I’m sure he’d post it up if you ask him nicely.

😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The dead walrus look is a niche perversion too far… even for me. But I want to see it now, much like the time someone put the words ‘eel’ and ‘enema’ in a sentence next to each other.

What has been seen can’t be unseen. 😐

philconsequence
    Free Member

well remembered emsz, although i can’t help but notice the two recent threads commenting on the attractiveness of certain female presenters, one of which appears to have descended into comments about the presenters breasts and that hasnt been closed/removed and the posters haven’t been banned from what i can see.

think the mods have relaxed? noticed a lot more swear filter avoidance recently too…

emma82
    Free Member

Oh dear, don’t be bitter phil! I thought it was a good video if it makes you feel better 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

Very bitter, surfmat got me banned because he commented on my friends boobs in that video…. yet there’s people posting links to heavily boobed videos on youtube, swear filter avoiding all over the shop and people who come on here just to pick holes in other peoples posts and arguing with them for no apparent reason other than they don’t have a real life to be getting on with outside of office hours!

There’s a weird sense of ownership over this forum with certain members, yet the only people who should have that sense are singletrackworld and the mods in my humble opinion.

I’d like it if there was a way of clicking on a little smiley face or sad face to rate people’s posts so that when readers thought somebody’s post was creating a negative vibe or image of the forum they could indicate it by clicking on the sad face. That way if someone got enough sad faces the mods could consider banning them with evidence that a multitude of other forum users/readers had felt negatively about that person’s posts without needing to report them or get caught up in an online argument (which everyone with a brain cell know’s are pointless).

I know that if I got banned because enough people had indicated they don’t feel my contributions are positive then I’d reflect and either change my ways or move on, being banned because other forum users can’t keep the blood in their brain instead of it all rushing to their penises is unfair.

Anyway, its a beautiful day and there’s some good riding to be had this evening 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

Mrs iDave looks lovely in her maxi dress(es) – she may have more than one, I’m not that capable of detail detection.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Dees heres de roos naardays…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvwqK2gn3S0[/video]

bagpuss72
    Free Member

hahaha Elfin I was trying to post that exact same toilet roll holder picture but for some reason its showing as a blank post??

I would wear them if I was taller as you can eat loads at BBQ’s / parties and no-one can see your belly just your norks 😳

I used to love my puffball skirt it was white and we wore long socks with ribbons round tied round just under the knees and doc m shoes with grolsh tops attached OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH the shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

molgrips
    Free Member

Bagpuss – 😯

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Its all pepsi and shirlies fault I blame them…..

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Maxi Dresses…Come on now girls.’ is closed to new replies.