Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mavic shoe sizing help..
  • stevied
    Free Member

Going to be getting some new Mavic shoes and was wondering how they size up?
    I’m normally a 9UK in trainers/normal shoes so should I go for the 43 or 44. One review did say that the equivalent EU43 is a bit on the small size. Unfortunately there isn’t a shop in easy reach to try them 1st so will probably be taking advantage of CRC’s free returns if the size is wrong..

waller
    Free Member

I’m a size 9 in shoes and trainers. I went with a size 10 for my mavic road shoes and to be honest they are a bit big. I’d probably go actual size or 1/2 a size up next time.

Everyone is different obviously and it’s all subjective but I’d say sizing is pretty bang on.

arachnidlover
    Free Member

Just bought a pair of Alpine XL’s and I’d say their sizing was about
    perfect. I normally take a size 10 and I ordered a pair at 45 1/3, as I said they fit great. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scruff
    Free Member

Im a 9 and bought 43 mavic cruz or something, really good comfy cheapish shoe. I want more Mavic stuff as i have a jersey aswell and thats really nice to wear.

stevied
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like I should be ok with a normal size..

BadlyWiredDog

I found they size normally except for the Scree where I had to go for a 44 instead of the normal 43 – I think they failed to allow for the extra bulk of the Gore-Tex liner when they specced it.

Great shoes btw, ace for muddy racing and any scenario where you end up walking, the soles actually grip on stuff.

stevied
    Free Member

Was looking at the Scree but they’re out of budget so probably gonna go with the Alpine XL..

BadlyWiredDog

I spent a lot of time watching CRC’s fluctuating shoe prices till they were briefly affordable and bought them then. A day later they went back up in price to astronomic levels. My road shoes and my mountain bike summer/race ones are both Mavic and seem true to size anyway.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mavic shoe sizing help..’ is closed to new replies.