Maverick frame and fork plus other bits.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Maverick frame and fork plus other bits.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Maverick frame and fork plus other bits.
  • Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

Having brought Badlywireddog’s Pace off him I should really sell some stuff to pay for it. All prices with postage and paypal fees.

’03 L Maverick ML7 complete with Sc32 fork and wheel.
    The frame is in good condition, a few marks but nothing serious. The shock was serviced late last year and hasn’t been used since. The fork is in perfect working condition, locks out but has a bit of cable rub on the crown. I changed the fluids late last year when the shock was done. It’ll come with an RF seatpost and front mech. £350 posted.

RaceFace Carbon bar and alloy 100mm stem.
    Both in pretty good condition, used but perfectly serviceable. The bars are a bit cosmetically scratched from where the controls were mounted. £30 posted.

Mavic Crossland rear wheel.
    Ideal for your commuter/pub bike. Silver, Disc and Vee compatible. £30 posted.

SDG IBeam Carbon post (27.2) and SDG Saddle. Good condition and pretty light. £30 posted

LX 9 Speed rear mech. Used but good condition. £17 posted

XT Front Mech. Used but good condition. £13 posted

RaceFace Seatpost. 27.2 Anodising a bit worn but fine. £20 posted

Bontrager Select tyres 700×25. Less than 250 miles of use. Good for your roadie hack. £20 posted for the pair

I’m having trouble posting individual pictures from Flickr follow this link… linky

Edit… Email in profile and I’m located near the A303/A350 in Wiltshire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Maverick frame and fork plus other bits.’ is closed to new replies.