Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Mattress Track World
  • sirromj

What Kingsize? How much would you spend?

lesgrandepotato

I’d go for a really fit but discrete one, preferably one the Mrs doesn’t know.

sirromj

A really fit but discrete king size mistress? Pictures please.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Have a look at bedstore. They have a blenheim may mattress with 2000 pocket springs for a great price expecially if you search their site as it’s both full price and half price for the sane product. I bought 2 singles for £100 each and they seem great vfm but it’s early days. If you register but don’t buy they’ll send you a 10% code a day or two later.

Buy a good one as you spend 30% of your life on it!

BillMC

it’s both full price and half price for the sane product.

…wouldn’t that make it an insane product?

Cougar

Go to stores. Lie on lots. It’s something you’ll be spending a third of your life using for the next ten years.

mcj78
    Free Member

As above, go & lie down in a lot of bed shops – we did this last year & ended up with one of these: zzzzzzzzzzzz might not suit everyone but it was the only one me & the missus both agreed felt substantially better to lie on than anything else we tried without going tonto price wise, it’s pocket sprung & has a memory foam layer on top which feels amazing. We got put off the 100% memory foam ones by loads of stories of folk finding them unbearably hot as many don’t breathe very well apparently.

Once you find something you like shop around online – we got ours for just over half the rrp I think.

Wish I was back in bed just now. It’s awesome.

poolman
    Free Member

I just bought 2 doubles from mattisons a trade supplier but they sell direct. Delivery is 19 gbp and they came highly recommended. I went for the cosmopolitan double at c 200 including vat.

lapierrelady

Hypnos

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Last time I bought one I went to my local John Lewis. I ended up with their own brand orthopaedic mattress which has been great and cost around £300.

DezB
    Free Member

I wanted a mattress for my spare bed and the bed shop man showed me these rolled up ones you can chuck in your car boot, unroll when you get home and leave to settle/rise. My god, it’s so comfortable! Just as nice as my 3 ton special.
    Only problem is the type of foam it’s made out of has a weird chemical pong. It’s faded, but the room still has a whiff of it. Anyway, yeah, worh a look for spare rooms 😕

deepreddave
    Free Member
    catnash
    Free Member

Ive got a hypnos, go by weight. Will try John Ryan by design next. Or John Lewis seem to have good reviews.

mcj78
    Free Member

DezB – we’ve got one of those from Ikea in the spare room, it’s brilliant – dunno how it would fare longevity wise if in constant use, but every person who’s passed out drunk on it says it’s great 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Alcohol numbs the sense of smell. Ours got an 8 year warrant on it.. 😯

doctorgnashoidz
    Free Member

I found this recommended on here years ago.

http://www.factory-beds-direct.co.uk/

Was about 4 years ago but the quality is fantastic. Great price too.

BigJohn

John Ryan. Talk to them after reading the website. We got an artisan natural and it’s the same as a Vi Spring which are regarded as the best before you start spending mega money.

lightman
    Free Member

Just don’t get one you have to flip!
    I spent £500 and flipped it regularly, but 2 years down the line I now sleep in a hole/ditch!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Mattress Track World’ is closed to new replies.