Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Matt Black Cars
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

jackthedog – Member
    I wonder what you colour you put on the logbook when you have a green/brown camo car?
    POSTED 4 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

shit?

CountZero

I rather like the silver GTR, I've often fancied an alloy bodied car all polished up, after seeing an Audi A8 show car with the bodywork polished. It looked fantastic, but you could never keep it looking like that, one trip up a motorway after it's been salted…
    An estate car like an Octavia or A4 Avant with the silver vinyl and the windows covered with a mirrored tint would look great. Cooler in hot sunny weather, too.

jackthedog
    Free Member

shit?

Lol.

Saccades
    Free Member

theflatboy- MemberSaccades – MemberI think it looks great on the right car – friend has a cayenne turbo s magnum done matt black with black rims and it looks the bollox!:picard: picard, eh? that's a bit… bill… of you :ninja:

i hear gary neville has 2 :ninja: cars that he drives for weeks, almost For 365 days…

john_drummer
    Free Member

re that chrome job – is this the driver & front seat passenger?

theflatboy
    Free Member

Saccades – Member

i hear gary neville has 2 :ninja: cars that he drives for weeks, almost For 365 days…

:toppa:

CountZero

Saw a matt black BMW today, don't really like the styling of BMW's, and the matt finish really didn't show it terribly well. Must be a bu99er when the sun's out; hope his aircon works.

0091paddy
    Free Member

A one off Brabus:

Northwind

I like this one

I quite like the primer look but it's a bugger to do right, and tends to show dirt and fingerprints really badly. Grey primer works well too IMO.

"jackthedog – Member

I wonder what you colour you put on the logbook when you have a green/brown camo car?"

My bike's registered as "multicoloured".

CountZero

I always liked the '56 Chevvy in Two Lane Blacktop, driven by James Taylor. It was finished in grey primer, which I rather fancied having a car finished in, but it's not really practical, unless you matt laquer it as well. Using a grey vinyl wrap would give the same effect.

naokfreek
    Free Member

As already said, loads in London been around for a couple of years now, saw one of the very ltd ed lambo murcielagos' in a mad mat grey colour last week, looked mental….on the other side of the fence….there is a RR Phantom in the west end….bubble gum pink paint and a bright red interior…nasty nasty nasty.
    The new trend is mat white now which looks kinda cool on the right car…

stumpy01

Only car i've seen that this looks good on was a matt dark grey Murcielago with black wheels parked in Mayfair.

Although that ltd edition Focus looks quite nice.

bartat
    Free Member

i have a matt black A4 quattro (but no snakeskin boots) because i havent washed it in years. Underneath i'm sure it was once shiny.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Matt Black Cars’ is closed to new replies.