Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Massive Poisonous Neighbour Dispute
  • gobuchul
    Free Member

Our neighbours turned off our water supply when we were on holiday when confronted their feeble excuse was that they could see our overflow pipe running and were worried we might get flooded, cheeky interfering sods

Is my sarcasm meter broken? You seriously are annoyed at that?

Done you a massive favour and looking out for you.

martinhutch

Whoosh

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Yes it’s broken gobuchul
    😆

globalti
    Free Member

Here at work the office tannoy is going mad with increasingly urgent requests for people to move their cars because our neighbours on the estate have a crane in today. Not really a dispute though.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Our neighbours at the bottom of the garden (terraced houses) have just bought a cockerel as apparently hens get lonely on their own. 2 weeks of 5 am crowing and I’m done. I’m pondering first move – all suggestions welcome.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Not neighbours but maybe killing some of my lazy work colleagues today.

molgrips
    Free Member

Our neighbours turned off our water supply when we were on holiday when confronted their feeble excuse was that they could see our overflow pipe running and were worried we might get flooded, cheeky interfering sods

I’d probably have done the same. And if someone had done that to me I’d have been chuffed.

But then I don’t have automatic plant watering or anything like that.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

We needed a crane on our front lawn for a tree-surgery job and having finished, they filled in the ruts with sand. Our neighbours three cats see it as a public lavatory. Not the neighbours fault I guess but relations might sour if I step in one more and they see a cat being drop-kicked over my gate.

yunki
    Free Member

Our next door neighbour only had two new world IPAs on tap during last week’s beer festival which I thought was a bit poor..
    And while I appreciate the 5-7pm happy hour, I think 50p off any pint is a bit stingy..

nedrapier

Our neighbours are very nice, but she does go on a bit, so I try and avoid getting drawn in if I’m busy. I hope she doesn’t think I don’t like her.

Freester

Farmer owner of field behind my house has access to the field via our shared gravel drive.

The ‘Ladies of the pasture’ made their move from the Winter Barn to the field this week. One or two of them left cow pats on drive. Pfffftttt.

bigyinn
    Free Member

My MIL has a neighbour who quite frankly is an utter arse. He’s in his mid 70’s shes 85 this year.
    He’s moaned about urr parking on the gravel in front of her own house (apparently the house deeds are old and you can’t park there as its not load bearing), accused me of blocking him in (there was about an 8′ wide gap to “squeeze” his car though), forced a Sainsburys delivery man to drive up the road as he was blocking the shared drive (its a delivery FFS, how long do you think hes going to be there fore), he even came round to tell her to stop banging the door from the conservatory to the lounge (its semi detached FFS).

Most annoyingly I’ve been banned from having a chat with him by the MIL and my OH. Bastards.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

My neighbour thinks we do too much reversing*. We live in a small hammerhead cul de sac and can only get the van in the drive if we reverese it down the road. She also thinks the local schoolchildren should not use the street outside to do their “bike ability” courses. You know the one that teaches them about junctions and traffic etc. Apparently the school playground is much safer…

* This is not a euphamisim, but I’d be interested to hear what you thought it might be?

sandwicheater

Our neighbour takes out our bins. She started when sandwicheater jnr arrived to help out. That was four years ago. Feels a bit odd when you’re at the breakfast table and she walks into the garden to get them.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

My neighbours in the past have been complete bell ends. Only topped by the current ones who take great pleasure in baking huge banoffee pies and cream cakes which they bring round to me. They make excuses of not being able to eat themselves but I am not convinced. I am sure the 70yr old wife secretly fancies me and is a closet ‘feeder’. I am currenty trying to lose weight so I don’t look so attractive to her

taxi25
    Free Member

My neighbour walks our dog and does most of our garden because he doesn’t like the mess I leave it in, he’s also much better at DIY than me so I let him get on with that as well. I figure as he doesn’t work it gives him something to do. Yesterday he wanted me to come over and help him move a table, WTF tipping point was on.

hols2
    Free Member

He started to hide behind mental illness as a defence

TBH, he does seem to be putting on quite a convincing act.

jekkyl

I have one neighbour 3 doors down who is an ex smoker. He is retired so gets up early to survey the street and uses the opportunity to hack up half a lung and spit it out on the street. If you’re lieing in bed with the window open the sound is a most pleasant way to awaken to the day. He is ‘a bit funny’ so I have so far avoided asking him to do it in his back garden or inside his house, however some mornings when I’m in a bad mood and putting the kids in the car I will occasionally mimic the noise a few minutes later hoping he gets the hint, how very passive aggresive of me. 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Massive Poisonous Neighbour Dispute’ is closed to new replies.