Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Massive Brewery?
  • WillH

My brother has been on about getting into beer brewing for a while now, so I thought I’d get him a Massive Brewery kit for his birthday. Except, it seems that Massive Brewery no longer exist. Website is dead, Faceache page not been updated in a year or two.

Has anyone got any ideas for sourcing one, even second hand? Or do you know of a LHBS that does similar kits? (I don’t want to get him the traditional plastic barrel & extract tin kit). Or any pointers to who does bits and pieces to make up a similar kit?

Cheers.

midlifecrashes

My local homebrew place is very knowledgable and well stocked. If he doesn’t have what you’re after (I’d be surprised), he’ll help you find it.

http://www.homebrewdoncaster.co.uk/

Disclaimer: He’s a friend of a friend, known him for years, good bloke.

peterfile
    Free Member

I put a post together for someone about a year ago, which lists a similar but IMO better version of the massive brewery kit.

Here it is.

Some of the links might be dead, but you should get the idea.

WillH

Thanks fellas, I’ll check out those links.

allthepies
    Free Member

Also have a look here -> http://www.geterbrewed.com/biab-all-grain-starter-kit-includes-a-mash-kit/

Great value for money IMO.

peterfile
    Free Member

I forgot about that kit allthepies…it’s a bargain!

Bazz

I got the get er brewed kit for Christmas, I’ve added a couple of bits but the basic kit is excellent, I’ve done a few brews now and the kit has not let me down.

WillH

Thanks allthepies, looks like just the job. Peterfile, your list also looks good but I’m lazy so pies’ one wins 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Will, Steve has been busy with other things and MB has had to take a back seat for a while!

Clobber
    Free Member

My friend got the geterbrewed kit after the recommendation on here and almost immediately started making cracking ale! basic stuff but it works.

Good PSA!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Massive Brewery?’ is closed to new replies.