Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Mason Bokeh Owners
  • jodafett

Are any of you 5’10”? I’m about to buy one but just want to check sizing. According to the site I should get a 54. What height are you and what size did you get. Thanks in advance.

munkeymadness
    Free Member

I got a 58cm. Am 186cm. Fits perfectly very happy with it.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

5’11” and ride a 56cm.

johnny63

5’8” and a 52cm

Speak to Dom or Cal and they’ll advise you

scott-b
    Free Member

Agree with johnny63, speak to the mason guys but I’m 5’8 and found the 54 a little too big for me so sold it. Would buy another (albeit a 52) in a flash

jodafett

Cheers folks. I’ll drop them a line today but just wanted to check what some of you had bought.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

A mate has a 54 but he’s 5’8″ ish and I’ve ridden it and it’d be too small for me at 5’10”.

Atomizer

I’m 5’10” and got a 56cm. Fits me fine.
    However I’m going to sell the frameset if you’re interested, one year old in grey…

jodafett

I’m 5’10” and got a 56cm. Fits me fine.
    However I’m going to sell the frameset if you’re interested, one year old in grey…

Cheers, do you accept C2W vouchers? 😉

martello
    Free Member

I’m between 5’8 and 9 and went with a 52.

Atomizer

Sadly no!!

aP
    Free Member

I’m 5’8″ and ride a 54, the top tube sits in between my road bikes and my cx bikes. Slightly closer to cx length than road.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

However I’m going to sell the frameset if you’re interested, one year old in grey

Can you drop me a line please…?

jonedwardsATelainebarberDOTplusDOTcom

Thanks!

tomlevell

5’10” with a 54 and I’d swear the 52 wasn’t available when I ordered but probably wrong.
    Currently on a 80mm stem but I really don’t get on with the Gravel bars so have a set of my normal road bars waiting to go on. Then I’m back to experimenting with stem length.
    Now the 54 is fine but then so would the 52 probably. I’d like to ride a 52 at some point but I don’t think either would be a real problem.

soundninjauk

I’m 191cm (6’3″) and on a 60cm. The frame height is all good but I found it surprisingly long to start off with so definitely worth discussing stem lengths/handlebar widths with the team there. I dropped the handlebars from the default 46 width to 44 when I ordered it, and am still experimenting with stem length. Partially inspired by a previous thread on here about gravel stem length, it’s gone from 120mm to 100mm, then 90mm. Might pop it longer again now I’ve put the saddle forward a bit.

Stack and standover etc. is all good though, so either the initial default fit is MUCH racier than I was expecting or I have stupidly long legs compared to the rest of me. Or a combination of the two most likely. Great fun to ride though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Mason Bokeh Owners’ is closed to new replies.