Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA anniversary bomber forks for sale

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA anniversary bomber forks for sale

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA anniversary bomber forks for sale
  • hora

circa 205mm steerer. As new.
    (Switched to using Pikes).

Link to likeness/review:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/forks-suspension/product/z1-rc2-eta-anniversary-fork-10234

£245 posted (less than 1months use so as new).

Email me as I wont be checking this link often: markhoracekuk (AT) yahoo.com

hora

Why the low offer?

JonR

Probably because you posted a review that says they are heavy and average

hora

So your spoiling my for sale ad? Nice one. Get a life.

goog

I mailed you last week with the offer but you did’nt recive/respond and I new you’d get it here

hora – Member

Why the low offer?

no warranty

JonR

Ooooh get you. I’m looking for a nice set of longish travel forks and I have always liked Marzocchi so I was drawn to your ad thinking they might be just what I want but if you decide to include a review that marks them as average I’d say you’re spoiling your own sale.

I will get a life though, thanks for that sage advice, whilst you’re dishing out the pearls of wisdom can you tell me why is it the people who attempt the rudest and cheekiest low balling over other people on here who get so incensed when someone tries it on them?

hora

attempt the rudest and cheekiest low balling over other people

No offence. Do you actually take drugs or do you have a son/daughter who is typing this without your knowledge? (I thought it was term time at the moment).

stompy

Handbags 😯

hora

Chomp, why the buyer beware? When have I ever ripped someone off? Your probably at least 30yrs old?

goog
    richc

£150 + a bag of maltesers ?

Premier Icon Woody
    Subscriber

PML @ Hora getting messed around in an ad 😀

BTW Nicely said JonR

Swayndo

£120 and a cheeky smile?

hora

can you tell me why is it the people who attempt the rudest and cheekiest low balling over other people on here who get so incensed when someone tries it on them?

I’d still like an example though JonR. If you find one in the classifieds (where it can put potential buyers off) then I’ll gladly hold my hands up and take it on the chin. If its in the ‘chat’ forum then I can’t see how spoiling someones classified ad justifies the above comment. Do you see my point?
    Would you prefer the chat forum to become less lively in its debate? A more uniform opinion preferred? You dont have to agree with everyones opinion.

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

hora, you know this is pretty much the same forum that existed in November/December don’t you ?

that “armchair lawyer” thread was on the front page for what seemed like days. I guess most of us read it.

hora

Honestly? I can’t remember it. Was it linked with a classified ad? (my comments at the time).

Do the above amount to personal attacks by reason of linked comments? Is that fair on someones ad do you think? Are they all meant to (hopefully) push someone away from the forum?

Edit- i’d just like to add. There are elements of people on here who hold wierd grudges. Will remember the slightest thing for years. If I have an arguement within a day I’ve usually forgotten about it. Were people bullied at school and a remote-medium enables them to get back at people for what happened to them years ago?

Does the internet breed the trait bitterness in people?

Subscriber

No, it wasn’t linked to a classifieds ad.
    You really don’t remember it? – it was pertinent to this thread.

I don’t think anyone’s driving you away

hora, did you really not expect anyone to say anything after the ‘safety device’ enormo-thread last year? I am properly, honestly and in no way tounge in cheekedly sure they are of merchantable quality and fully working now, as you are a well known figure here and would be asking for trouble selling a potentially troublesome fork.

But why didn’t you just see the above (and possibly unfair hora-baiting?) ridiculousness coming a mile off and go straight to ebay?

hora

The question still stands to JonR.

yeah, what is ‘low balling’ when its at home? Cricket?

JonR

Hold on, first of all you can drop the righteous indignation at your ad being “spoiled”, this is a classifieds forum and you advertised something then when someone made you an offer you asked a question that I gave an honest answer to, you turned this in to a discussion not me. If you were not prepared to take 200 for the forks why didn’t you just say

“Way too low mate”

or

“Are you kidding, I paid list for these and have barely used them”

Rather than try some tactic of incredulity in order to try and put off further lowballing of the product you’re selling.

Further more in case you haven’t noticed we are on a brand new forum and anything over a couple of months ago cannot be rehashed to prove this or that and even if it could I wouldn’t be bothered to do so, suffice to say your reputation preceeds you coupled with a friend who complained to me that you were “constantly messing him about on price*” when negotiating a bike with him.

How is that a personal attack, its simply a question why lowballers don’t like being lowballed, you aren’t the only one as I can think of one other on here who constantly sells his kit at a premium whilst making derisory offers for other’s stuff.

Finally I find someone who has in times past cluttered up the classified forum with “comedy” listings to get on such a high horse himself slightly ironic but then irony like so much in life is subjective as are probably all the opinions which seem to be pouring in to this thread.

*expletives deleted

hora

JonR, fair enough on “Way too low mate” etc comment. That would have helped me. Point taken. Which bike was it? It would have to be a frame and the only frames Ive been interested in are a Heckler and a few Specialized..

On a wider note. I am willing to take it on the chin on this one looking at your other comments.

Shall we move on? 🙂

Premier Icon Woody
    Subscriber

If I have an arguement within a day I’ve usually forgotten about it.

How convenient and it goes a long way to explaining why you are such a ****t 🙄

Are we going to see the ‘new improved’ Hora or are you going to forget what you have said by tomorrow :mrgreen:

JonR

Hey I don’t want to bare a grudge or fight with anyone, I’m nice me. 🙂

I think my mate was selling either a road bike or a lowrider.

Subscriber

Out of interest, that bikeradar review says

For this money we’d expect some form of compression damping control, though.

just below a picture of a fork leg with a compression adjuster on it

🙄

st

I may be interested if there’s any flexibility on the price;
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wtd-140mm-forks

hora

st, are the Lyriks 160mm fixed or adjustable?

st

U Turn 115-160mm

hora

St, you’ve changed your name/link so I cant see your prev posts now on the Lyriks. Got anymore details? Could potentially look at a swap/px? markhoracekuk (AT) yahoo.com

st

not changed anything? I’ll be sorting out my full add for the forks tonight hopefully so will mail you once it’s all sorted.

hora

Ah, ignore me- I was clicking on ‘st’ instead of ‘member’ next to. Look fwd to details.

goog

£200.01p ?

Hora, I thought you said Pikes were shiite and needed sorting from new? 🙄

hora

goog, “way too low mate” 😉 😆

Scienceofficer. I know. These particular Pikes are a new set of original 2005 SL’s..and admitably are lush.

Theres still a set of 2005 Pike Race’s for sale on Winstanleys bikes site if anyone is interested. Internals are supposed to be the same however my SL’s are finished in silver-plate chrome with iluminuous Pike decals etc.

MrNutt

If you don’t fancy Hora’s camp fluro forks I’ve got some nice black Z.1’s going for a little cheaper than his! 😆 😀

hora

They are an acquired taste I do admit. Can mess with someones bike colour scheme somewhat 8)

MrNutt

would look lovely on a green bike though.

Subscriber

PIKE ?!? what Pike ?

I see no Pike in this thread

aaaarrrrggghhhhhh !

– carry on

hora

MrNutt gutted bought a new pink King h/set off here and it just wouldnt ‘go’ together. Minces out of thread..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi Z1 RC2 ETA anniversary bomber forks for sale’ is closed to new replies.