Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Marzocchi MX forks, how much abuse can they take?
  • Hooter
    Free Member

Thinking of building a cheapish hardcore-ish bike to play on some small local jumps, maybe also do a bit of urban messing around. Do I need to get a proper jump fork, or will something like an MX Pro do? We’re talking like jumping sets of 4 of 5 steps, nothing outrageously big… I’m 13 stone if that helps 🙁

parkedtiger
    Free Member

I have a set of MX Pro Eta 07s – I like them. They’ve withstood everything I’ve thrown at them so far (riding in the north lakes).

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

used a set for street/jump duties with no problem on my Chameleon, this was a fair old time ago mind

thisisnotaspoon

ive never seen a snaped pair, and there’s usualy a few pairs at the bmx track.

gonefishin
    Free Member

My ’02 Bombers taking a bit of stick. XC Carbon bars too.

I don’t know what the newer ones are like but I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of these.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi MX forks, how much abuse can they take?’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)