Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Marzocchi Fork Setup
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Got my self a set off 55 Micro Ti Air, had them for ages but never bothered trying to tweak the setup given I have no idea what any of the knobs do.

Its got rebound, I’m pretty comfortable with that. Next up is something called volume air compression that I can either set up as fast or slow. And finally tst lockout, which is a red lever with a gold knob in the centre.

Messing around with all these makes no difference (as far as I can tell – other than the lockout lever)when bouncing the bike up and down in my hall way. Any ideas?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

TST MICRO

Slightly redesigned to reach perfection the TST Micro is the greatest evolution of our closed cartridge hydraulic system. The red knob on the lower part of the fork leg allows adjusting the rebound, the black top blacklever activates the Micro system controlling the compression. The Micro adjustment located in the middle of the top left knob sets the threshold valve in order to offer the maximum traction and control on any terrainand combining it with any riding style. Lockout is activated by turning the Micro knob completely to the closed position, then shifting the black lever clockwise or shifting on the remote control to the lock position.

VOLUME ADJUST

Tuning the preload, rebound and compression speed is not always enough! Some riders wants to control the compression curve from the beginning to the end of the stroke. What they need is our exclusive Volume Adjust, the easiest way to control the second half of the compression keeping the maximum control in all the riding condition without modifying the legendary plushness. All this easy as turning a knob and without the need of changing the oil level.

Some marketing in there but a basic explanation of what the knobs are for

http://www.marzocchi.com/template/detailProdotti.asp?LN=UK&idIU=8378&idC=1561&IdFolder=113&idMY=59618&uf=IU&IdOggetto=59707#

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi Fork Setup’ is closed to new replies.