Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti – Any first hand experience?
  • PJ266
    Free Member

Evening, as in the title, getting to the point where I need new forks, anyone own or used a pair of these forks?

What was your impression? Currently using a Push’d Pike but the stanchions are slowly deteriorating after a lot of use!

Many thanks.

al2000

I’ve got some 140 ones – they’re great. Decent weight, decent stiffness and plush plush plush like my old Z1’s.

Also replaced a Pike with them – no regrets whatsoever.

ianpinder
    Free Member

I tried to buy a pair, but was waiting and waiting and waiting, issues with supply if you want the new 2012 ones. Went for some new fox ones instead.

PJ266
    Free Member

Ive got a source guaranteed hopefully 😉 Only 3mm longer axle to crown than the Pikes with 10mm more travel, Im awfully tempted!

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Got the 160mm versions.Very plush, very controlled, very impressed! 😀

ianpinder
    Free Member

if you have a source then go for them, an excellent fork for the money. the fox is not worth 50% more then the maz.

PJ266
    Free Member

Hmmmm.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Is it the 2012 44 ti ?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I have the 2010 140mm version. Love it.
    It replaced a Fox Float that came with the bike and died within a year (stanchion coating!)
    It has been back under warranty for replacement of damping cartridge that was leaking air from top cap. No problems with Windwave, replaced and returned within a week.
    3 year, no service required warranty is great.
    Would buy again.

PJ266
    Free Member

Tis indeed a 2012 one, still need some 15mm adaptors before I can fit them though 🙁 I thought I was able to be patient but its only been a day and Im already keen as ken to get them on the bike!!!

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Awesome fork.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Nice

PJ266
    Free Member

Fitted, if anyone is interested….

Initial tests suggest they are quite bouncy.

dreednya

Looking good Paul 😀

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

That bike looks like it will be a lot of fun 😀

kevster
    Free Member

Looks good, is that a cove stiffee?

PJ266
    Free Member

Yus, Stiffee.

Its quite fun 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti – Any first hand experience?’ is closed to new replies.