Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Marquez again – FFS!
  • cyclelife
    Free Member

Can’t believe what a complete c**nt this guy is, a very flawed genius!!

Surely they’ve got to disqualify him, at best he was out of control at worst he was reckless and could have caused serious injury to other riders.

Well done Cal!

kilo

Any more clues?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Which one?

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

what did he do.. i heard his was battling rossi then rossi disappears down the order.

I guess this

JAG

Marc Marquez – 4 time MotoGP World Champion.

He rides a bit recklessly at times but as you can see the man knows how to race a motorcycle!

Thats a 1000cc, 160kg and 270bhp motorcycle – so I think he deserves some respect 😀

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I think he should afford some of that respect to the other riders of those 1000cc 160kg 270bhp motorcycles ( maybe those 9 times world champions 🙂 )

cyclelife
    Free Member

No doubt that he can ride a motorbike but he’s endangering other riders lives with his aggressive and  careless overtaking.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

https://twitter.com/search?q=moto+gp&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

The next race is going to be nasty (see the apology video), I think that crowd was chanting “son of a bitch” at him in Spanish lol.

Stoner said exactly the same thing about Rossi though.

cyclelife
    Free Member

Stoner was never a “racer” so he quit.  Another great bike rider though.

JAG

Jeez – it’s all racing!

Senna, Schumacher, Rainey, Schwantz – they and many others have done dumb stuff in the heat of the moment.

Rossi should have been the ‘bigger man’ and accepted the apologies from Marquez.

Hadge
    Free Member

Blue mist from him sadly today and he let himself down too. I feel more sorry for Jack as he made a huge decision start on slicks and then had the rest of the field change their tyres from wets. He deserved more than 4th place but he took it on the chin and well done to him.

leegee

He behaves as if there will be no consequence. This has to stop

I think the management of Moto GP need to take a look at themselves. I really enjoyed the race but they screwed Jack Miller today, I’m glad Miller put up a fight and rode well for 4th which is a fair result.

cyclelife
    Free Member

Using your opponent as a “stopper” in corners is not racing.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

Stoner was most definitely a “racer”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY9mrKR5SkA

He was just a cleaner rider than both Vale and Marquez. Vale is now on the receiving end of some of his own brand of early behaviour on the track tbh.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

WTF Stoner never a racer??

Granted he wasn’t as dedicated to the sport as Rossi & Co,but he was most definitely a racer.

mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve just watched the highlights of todays race: Marquez was an effing liability. It’s all very well giving him a 30 sec penalty, but it doesn’t give Rossi back his track position.

techsmechs
    Free Member

If we are handing out penalties, where was the Zarco ride through or position change for the same incident on Pedrosa?  They need to be consistent with the rules otherwise they can be expolited.

Stoner was never a “racer” so he quit. Another great bike rider though.

Ha – this is quite the statement said about a double MotoGP champ.

Using your opponent as a “stopper” in corners is not racing.

Unfortunately Rossi has form in this particular area, although people do have short memories.

sssimon
    Free Member

Bizarre race acroess the board, Marquez just showed the hunger he has for a win or a few more points. He was pushing harder than anyone on track and his passes were in a style that 10 years ago we saw from Rossi except Marquez doesn’t always have the protection that Rossi gets. I see the flaw in my argument in that Marquez should have never started the race if the letter of the rule book had been followed.

Looks like being a good season if nothing else, good to see Suzuki and satellite bikes in the mix and Crutchlow on top.

onewheelgood

@techsmechs, that was 13 years ago so it might just be that people were very young back then, not just having  failing memories.

I’ve watched that Rossi/Gibernau battle many times, and I think that Sete thought he was shutting the door on Vale, not realising that Vale was already half way through it. Rossi was on a line and holding it, he wasn’t using Gibernau as an extra brake. It’s difficult, but I do think there is a material difference between that incident and Marquez’s behaviour yesterday, which was reckless.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Marquez again – FFS!’ is closed to new replies.