Marin Attack Trail

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Marin Attack Trail

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Marin Attack Trail
  • biffz0id

Hi, I’m selling my Marin Attack Trail. It’s a 2009 frame with a mixture of various componants. It climbs as well as can be expected but nails it on the decents. It’s in pretty good condition. The wheels have a fair few marks from wear but mainly cosmetic. Apart from small ding in the front wheel. I’ve taken a picture and will not affect performance. Also to be included is a bleed kit for the brakes.

2009 Frame 140mm travel via Rockshox Monarch
    2010 160mm Rockshox solo air Lyrics
    Easton Carbon bars and Vice stem
    KS Seatpost (6 months use)
    Fizik Arione saddle
    Hope Pro 2 evo blue hubs 2011 laced with DT swiss DB spokes onto Sunringle MTX33 wheels
    Sram X7 2012 chainset and shifters (2×10) (1 month old)
    Sram X9 2012 rear mech (1 month old)
    Sram X9 2011 front mech
    Shimano XT 2012 cassette (1 month old)
    Maxxiss ignitor tyes. 2.35 upfront and 2.1 at the back. Both have alot of life left in them.
    Avid Code R 2011 brakes. There’s a fair be of cosmetic damage on the rear caliper due to it being rubbed in whilst in my bike bag on a flight. Bit annoying but still works perfectly. I’ll throw in spare pads aswell if I’ve got them. They also have 200 and 180mm rotors. Both Hope floating to match the hubs.

As you can see alot of the parts are fairly recent. I planned to ride this bike for a while yet but having come in to some unexpected money I think I might go all out and spend it all at once.

I’m currently based in Edinburgh and viewings are welcome. I’m happy to split provided I get offers for the frame and forks first. I’m looking to get £1050 OVNO. Please email me on with all offers and questions please . Thanks

Price drop – £900

Would you be willing to split this? Interested in the frame if you are, what size is it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Marin Attack Trail’ is closed to new replies.