Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Maribor WC
  • colp

Go on Greg!

snotrag

Tracks looking much better for today.

And another race, another chance for Greg Minaar to absolutely stomp it. Brilliant run.

ta11pau1

Big fan of Greg, helps that he’s only 6 months younger than me, reminds me that age means nothing. Hopefully that’s good enough for a podium…

colp

FINished mILES ahead there

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yess! Now that was a proper race.

sharkattack

That was a belter race. So many different leaders and no telling who was going to take it.

Bring on Lousa.

colp

Great racing!

plyphon
    Free Member

Great race. The emotion from Vergier on the win almost brought me to tears!

chakaping
    Free Member

Amazing race.

One of the best for years in terms of “that’s got to be the winning run, no THAT’s got to be the winning run, no…”

😀

tenfoot

Enjoyed that. Only one second between the top 5 riders. Fantastic.

AlexSimon

Finn Iles through that rock garden made it looks like a smooth bit of track!

moonsaballoon

Finn Iles looked so quick I thought he must of done enough, only a matter of time before he wins one but you can say that about so many at the moment.

Gwin looking fast again , is he 1 short from equaling Minnaar ? I thought that was gone for him but maybe he has a couple more wins in him .

Superficial
    Free Member

Obviously it was a lot closer than Friday but I’m amazed the winning time was so similar (3m07.7s vs 3m07.9s), considering the track looked basically dry today.

snotrag

Different track though. Same start and finish, but quite a few different routes. Given how much faster they were doing some of the shared bits, it was probably a fair bit shorter.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Millie johnsets run is worth watching

That was horrible, she got wash boarded along the rocky ground on her face and shoulder good and proper. Sounded like she was crying on the live feed after it. Can’t blame her, poor kid has had a few ugly crashes that would have most people calling it a day!

Tahnees case was fantastic. You’ve got to see it.

Skin of the teeth arse clencher that.

Good to see Vergier get one and Iles looking predatory on the bike. Bodes well for the future with all the new bloods looking sharp and well up for it.

endomick
    Free Member

Anyone else notice Nina Hoffmann running a flat bar.

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘Maribor WC’ is closed to new replies.