Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Marcella, anyone watching?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Actually really enjoying it. Fair few plot lines/twists coming together.

ernie67

I have . I thought it was going to drag a little, but it’s actually got better imo with lots of twists like you say .
    Don’t mind watching Anna Friel for an hour either if I’m honest.

jimmy

Who’s the van driver / girl’s dad – missed that last week. Or he is just another victim.

EDIT: ditto Friel.

choppersquad
    Free Member

I’m with Jimmy. Missed last week’s episode so not really sure who the van driver is?
    As for Anna Friel, has she had work on her face, because her top lip never seems to move?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Her top lip gets mentioned a few times each episode. Something to do with fillers mrs ws tells me. We always seem to watch it a day after its on but next week we’ll be on it as it’s on Mon and Tues night so I’m presuming that’s the finale…

DrJ

Her top lip was always a bit funny even back in Brookie days.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ready for the last 20 mins. Quality so far.

DezB
    Free Member

Apart from her going into the house without calling for backup first (as if)

DezB
    Free Member

and there is nothing wrong with her face!

revs1972
    Free Member

Sheesh that made me jump

bodgy
    Free Member

Friel was a wooden actress before she had all that facial work done. Now she’s a wooden actress without the capacity to express emotion or subtlety.

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Watched it with great interest – very griping. But were all the threads tied up in the end? Why was the mini-cab driver shot? How did that fit in – unless Marcella shot him in one of her episodes as he saw her move the body……

And how did she move the body? They never mentioned she had super-powers.

And I must admit I kept thinking of Donald Duck as she pouter her way through – BUT very good though…..

13thfloormonk

Only watched it in the background a couple of times, but what bugged me most was that theme tune! It sounded like lyrics I recognised but apparently it’s an original composition. Anyone have any clues?

STATO
    Free Member

without the capacity to express emotion or subtlety.

Yeah id assumed it was supposed to be a character trait, but realised after a while it was a complete lack of emotion, especially odd when interacting with her kids, relying on voice tones/volume to portray emotion. She should take up comedy, ultimate dead pan delivery 😀

Stevet1
    Free Member

I thought it was utter convoluted cack, in the end I didn’t care who did what to whom or why.

DezB
    Free Member

…theme tune! It sounded like lyrics I recognised but apparently it’s an original composition. Anyone have any clues?

Yep, it’s by the awesome Bug, track called ‘Fall’ off Angels and Devils

jimmy

Aye so why was the cab driver shot and what happened to his buddy who knifed Marcella?

jamj1974

Anna Friel used to be older than me – now she is younger than me… She did manage to be 26 for several years though…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Marcella, anyone watching?’ is closed to new replies.