Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mantel bike shop
  • blader1611
    Free Member

Looking to buy a power meter and Mantel seem to be significantly cheaper, are they good to buy from? I have heard of them before but i dont recall buying anything from them.

stevied
    Free Member

Used them a couple of times for components and pricing was great, delivery in 3 days.

martinhutch

Have used them a few times. As reliable as the big German online stores, perhaps a bit quicker.

blader1611
    Free Member

Thank you StevieD and Martinhutch, thats exactly what i wanted to hear. I now just have to convince my wallet that this purchase is necessary.

shortcut

Used them quite a lot, very good.

mashr

As above, one of my favourites

ogden
    Free Member

Used once recently for an SLX mech, I couldn’t believe how fast it turned up tbh. I’d used them again.

timbog160

Worked for me – good prices too.

tomski
    Free Member

I’ve had really fast delivery and great service from them, highly recommend.

tomaso
    Free Member

Yes, all ok for me when used for various Shimano bits. Pride was good, comms great and items arrived ina coupe of days. Much better than say Tredz and others who don’t actually carry stock.

i_like_food

Yup, got a Stages Powermeter from them, quick service. Warrenty support was excellent when I had a problem with them. Would def use them again.

mccraque

Very good!

Aren’t they Dutch? Or did I imagine that? But the bits I have had arrived quickly and very competitively priced.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mantel bike shop’ is closed to new replies.