Mandela died weeks ago???

Home Forum Chat Forum Mandela died weeks ago???

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Mandela died weeks ago???
  • So according to the wife Mandela died weeks ago. She’s read somewhere (but cannot show me where) that he died a few weeks ago, but his family asked for it to be concealed until the release of some film about him. I cannot find any mention of this cover up or a film. Is there any truth behind this or is it just facebook bobbins?

scuzz

Funny that, I heard he never actually existed…

TurnerGuy

recently it seems that there were small stories in the metro paper every other day about him still being alive…

piemonster

If it’s on facebook, it’s probably bobbins.

mikemorini

Our resident Afrikaan racist at work claims he died in August and they’ve kept the body on ice till the film came out.
    But he also doesn’t believe in evolution or women working!

Some fella shot him from the grassy knoll Tuesday week ago.

Allegedly.

grahamh

No. He is still alive, now in a commune with Lord Lucan, Elvis and Shergar.

Premier Icon SaxonRider
    Subscriber

I was just drinking with him this afternoon, so I can attest to the fact that he is, indeed, alive.

Premier Icon SaxonRider
    Subscriber

Sorry. Did I say ‘with’? I meant ‘to’.

In which case, I suspect the reports of his death last night were correct.

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

OP can you be more specific please? My neighbours need to know exactly which date to set off another round of fireworks each year.

Sorry, no. Wife is now somewhat annoyed that I dared question her conspiracy theory!

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

In which case, I’m not telling you who shot JR. I can tell your (sic) gutted already.

gears_suck

I don’t suppose it really matters does it? He’s dead now either way.

butcher

I don’t suppose it really matters does it? He’s dead now either way.

That’s what the lizard people want you to believe.

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

someone died?

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

there is a Mandela biopic out at the moment with Idris Elba, apparently he died just b4 the premiere

the stuff your wifes heard is bollox tho

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/29989/mandela-dies-during-biopic-s-premiere

samuri

OP can you be more specific please? My neighbours need to know exactly which date to set off another round of fireworks each year.

For 7 freaking weeks after bonfire night.

Gary_M

I read somewhere, can’t remember where now, that Mandela was never released from prison. I don’t know what to believe now.

bobbybee

Nelson Who ? Didn’t he die at the battle of Trafalgar?

MrNutt

He’s alive and, a bit windswept and damp, but ok – raising an alpaca heard in Norfolk. I know this to be true Kurdt told me on the bus.

chewkw

Even if he died last year for not telling the world so what? It’s the family decision to release the information to the world. He belongs to his family … their decision. None of the world business. ๐Ÿ™„

SST

There has been a idea over here in SA that Madiba went into a coma after his last bout of illness in June and has been technically “brain dead” since then – but kept alive on a ventilator.

There are many reasons given as to why his actual death (switching off the machine) has been delayed – all to do with in-fighting within the family (bodies of deceased family members were recently moved from one graveyard to another before he could join them) and for political reasons (the ANC wanted to delay the announcment until a particular time)

We will probably never know the whole truth – although it does seem like a big secret to keep in this day and age of social media and making a quick buck . . .

Premier Icon coolhandluke
    Subscriber

There’s loads of flowers by the Nissan main dealer. But they are a bit thick around here and love their Micra’s and Almera’s

globalti

A saw Lucan after he disappeared – fact.

rogerthecat

It was Morgan Freeman all along.

grantway

grahamh – Member
    No. He is still alive, now in a commune with Lord Lucan, Elvis and Shergar.

And Michael Jackson. But sadly Kennedy never made it !

hora

Can we focus on the positives? Why a negative topic a day after? He wasseriously ill and a few months ago with the re-ocurring chest infection. He was submitted to hospital but died at home right?

What I do find sad is what happened to James Brown. People fighting over his money keeping him in a morgue for months.

rogerthecat

Where would you prefer they kept him?

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

It was Morgan Freeman all along.

Premier Icon the-muffin-man
    Subscriber

I read that desipite his best efforts Nelson Mandela didn’t change a thing in the world and racism, religious hatred, tribal fighting and bigotry is alive and flourishing – even in South Africa.

…he has given media types a great big overtime bonus in time for Christmas though.

winston_dog

There has been a idea over here in SA that Madiba went into a coma after his last bout of illness in June and has been technically “brain dead” since then – but kept alive on a ventilator.

I was working with some South Africans in the summer who said basically the same thing.

beiciwr64

“Twitter”
    Chuckle!! Thats made my day thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Premier Icon pictonroad
    Subscriber

coolhandluke – Member
    There’s loads of flowers by the Nissan main dealer. But they are a bit thick around here and love their Micra’s and Almera’s

Help me out on this one…

TurnerGuy

there certainly was a story a month or two ago in the metro which reported a close friend saying that they should just let him die as keeping him alive was only benefiting the people around him.

Premier Icon colournoise
    Subscriber

pictonroad – Member
    Help me out on this one…

“Nissan main dealer”

Say this in your head (or out loud) with a South African accent…

uselesshippy

Now, is this the correct thread for posting very bad taste Mandela jokes? ๐Ÿ˜€

Premier Icon pictonroad
    Subscriber

Aaaaaaah, I see, thank you….

damascus

I thought it was weird that the daughter was at the premiere of the film in London considering just how ill and old he was.

Then there is the question of where he will be buried as it will be a pilgrimage and therefore an opportunity to make money.

I thought it was bad taste that the grandson moved his parents body to his farm knowing Nelson Mandela would want to be buried with his children. Therefore he could make money from people visiting his resting place.

ninfan

What I do find sad is what happened to James Brown. People fighting over his money keeping him in a morgue for months.

James brown is dead?

chewkw

Who gets to trade mark Nelson Mandela brand first? Will there be trademark infringement if someone else starts using his name? I mean surely the family members will demand some sort of loyalty fees …

All the Union Bars with Nelson Mandela names on … you will be paying fees soon to use this trade mark name.

๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Mandela died weeks ago???’ is closed to new replies.