Manchester Riding scene/groups/meets

Home Forum Bike Forum Manchester Riding scene/groups/meets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Manchester Riding scene/groups/meets
  • nbt

Groups / loose associations of individuals:
    Manchester mountain bikers
    Twister Wheels
    Stockport Off Road Club
    Marple riders (see my profile)

Shop rides:
    Bicycle Smithy (Hazel grove) Tuesdays 7pm
    NOrth West MTB

I’m sure there are others

Premier Icon binners

There’s loads of us this neck of the woods.

If you’re mobile Simon, we’re always out during the week, normally on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. We’re north of Manchester and normally ride around the West Pennines – Ramsbottom or Rivington

We’re out this Thursday from Haslingdon if you fancy joining us. 7.30 kick off

Binners – I’d be keen if there’s room for a little one? Car’s out of action this week, but should have transport next week – is it a weekly thing?

I keep an eye on Manchester Mountain Bikers, but struggling to find time/location that work.

Premier Icon binners

eightyeight – we’re out every week. Drop me a mail – address in profile – and I’ll keep you posted

woolybacks as above are from St helens iirc

Afternoon all,

I recent changes jobs and am now based in the Manchester area during the week and back over to Sheffield at weekends.

I moved six weeks ago and haven’t yet ventured out on the bike on the Manchester side of the pennines.

Quick question can any one recommend me a group or shop ride for mid week within 1/2hr of Manchester or St Helens ?

Any help massively appreciated

Thanks for the info guys massive help!

__ Binners I will drop you an email I am otherwise engaged on a Thursday but defiantly interested in some Wednesday night activity.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Riding scene/groups/meets’ is closed to new replies.