Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Manchester Punk Rock Festival in April
  • darrell
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has been before or going next April. Anything positive to say about it. I have the option from the family to come over to Blighty and was thinking of fitting this in and seeing family at the same time

link here

Marin
    Free Member

I’d like to skank about to culture shock again but not going!

mrjmt
    Free Member

Saw that propagandhi were coming to the UK so got excited.

CBA going to a festival just to see one band so I’m out.

Does look good though.

RustySpanner

Saw Culture Shock in Moss Side a couple of years ago with some people from this place.

Still one of my favourite bands and just as good as they ever were.

I’ll try to be there for that one.

Strummerfest is pretty good too by all accounts.

RoterStern
    Free Member

There is an even bigger punk festival in Blackpool in August which an old friend is coming over for from Canada. Rebellion Festival

DezB
    Free Member

Some of my old punk mates go to that “Rebellion” thing. Rebellion! lol! Middle aged pogoing ain’t good for the knees.

Marin
    Free Member

Got tickets for The Dead South, Moon Duo and LCD Soundsystem so far for next year. Nice mix of sounds.

darrell
    Free Member

The Rebellion festival looks okay. But 150 quid to spend a weekend in Blackpool. Manchester is somewhat nicer

blacknose
    Free Member

We’ve been going for a few years. It’s really well organised, good venues, cheap and generally a decent crowd. Only downside is the same as all good punk gigs – middle aged old punks who haven’t realised that the culture has moved on from knocking shit into everyone at the front regardless of whether they’re half your size.

Really recommend it as punk shows go though. Top weekend.

kayak23

Love Culture Shock.
    But I reckon they’re the only ones I’ve heard of in that line up.. 😳

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Punk Rock Festival in April’ is closed to new replies.