Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Manchester Arena – Places To Eat?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

As above really, anyone know anywhere decent to eat around Manchester Arena?

Or do I just head to the Printworks and go for something in there?

Cheers
    Dave

hora
    Free Member

Home

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187069-d1307696-Reviews-Dough_Pizza_Kitchen-Manchester_Greater_Manchester_England.html

Love the reviewer who was upset when she was told she could breast feed as long as she was discreet/covered and she acts as though its genocide 😆

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

demitris on deansgate do tapas and greek mezzes, very nice.good food and ale in the marble arch on rochdale road.
    to be honest there are brill eateries all over , any kind of food you like

grum
    Free Member

Don’t think there’s anything good in printworks is there? It’s all crappy chain restaurants IIRC.

There’s lots of nice stuff in the northern quarter depending on your tolerance for hipsters.

dazh

Plenty of places in the Northern Quarter which is 5 mins from the Arena so no real need to sully yourself with the Printworks. Evuna is a decent tapas place if you like that sort of thing.

andyman
    Free Member

Depends what you want. Personally would avoid Printworks (apart from films at iMax 8) ). Northern Quarter is good (Trof, Bakerie…etc.) Topkapi or Tapas (can’t remember name) at the bottom of Deansgate. And of course masses of choice down the curry mile in Rusholme.

hora
    Free Member

If you don’t want to formal a setting I’d go across the road to the Arndale centre’s market section. I like eating there. Plus theres an ace informal bar in there.

squin
    Free Member

Almost Famous on High St (Northern Quarter).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Arena – Places To Eat?’ is closed to new replies.