Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Man vs Nature
  • andymc06
    Free Member

Whilst out riding in the Chilterns for the first time, earlier today, a wasp decided to fly into my mouth. It then had the bad manners to sting the inside of my bottom lip before I could spit it out. I now have a fat lip and strangely tingly gums.

How has mother nature sought to ruin your day out riding?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I got bummed mounted by a horny young bull, however, all is not lost, as I wiped the remnants of the beasts exploits from my shorts and popped it in the freezer, so should make a pretty penny from the AI man… should pay for the comfort saddle I’ve just ordered.

Not intending to make a habit of turning tricks though.

andymc06
    Free Member

Stories from the realms of reality are also welcome ………

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What, are you saying I’m talking bull? 😆

Drac

You’re full of it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How has mother nature sought to ruin your day out riding?

Mother nature is pretty much always trying to ruin my day out riding, with dangerous tree roots, unexpected low hanging branches, and rather irritating stinging nettles. She’s a fecker.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Few battle wounds on the legs from overgrown thorny bushes!

CountZero

Usually nettles leaving me with very tingly legs, occasionally brambles ripping my arms and clothes, and wasp stings on a couple of occasions. Stripy little bastards!

DavidB
    Free Member

Killed a squirrel in front wheel of roadie bike a few years back. Also been knocked off the MTB by a hare that was being chased by coarsers. It hit the front wheel, sent me flying, dusted itself off then ran away.

andymc06
    Free Member

Indeed they are! 🙂 (stripy little bastards that is)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Man vs Nature’ is closed to new replies.