Man down. Mulletus Maximus update

Home Forum Bike Forum Man down. Mulletus Maximus update

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Man down. Mulletus Maximus update
  • hitman

Don’t know Steve, but best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl

rusty – I am so sorry to read this and would be grateful if you could pass to Steve my very best wishes for a complete recovery. Thank you for letting us know.

Premier Icon Drac

Best of wishes to him and great update thanks.

As above I don’t know Steve but wish him and his family all the best

Premier Icon bgd

Healing vibes to Steve and his family

Glad things are moving in the right direction. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Steve.

woah. Flippin heck. Met steve at a few cross races and chatting loads about training. Top bloke

Best wishes to him and his family

Blimey, feel like I know Steve from various TT and CX threads. He was even kind enough to send me some grip tape a year or so ago. Wishing Steve a recovery as speedy as some of his racing efforts.

Premier Icon bigjim

A riding buddy has had two brain haemorrhages from avm including one whilst riding and is pretty much back to normal these days.

For those who have had the pleasure of riding with Steve (Mulletus) or chatting on here with him.

Steve unfortunately fell seriously ill last week while out bike riding with his friends from Andover Wheelers.
    He had a brain bleed caused by an AVM, a condition he has had since birth, but was previously undetected.
    Steve underwent brain surgery during which the surgeon removed a clot and stopped the bleeding.
    He spent the next few days on critical life support in order to control any further potential bleeds.
    Fortunately he has started to make a recovery; he has been moved to a rehab ward and is breathing for himself and has started talking.
    He has a long road to recovery ahead of him but Rachel his wife says he is making small steps in the right direction every day.

Update from this week:
    Hi all,
    Steve is being moved to a Rehabilitation Unit in Southampton tomorrow. He is now eating mushy food and water which has lifted his spirits as he was getting VERY fed up being fed by a tube!
    He has started talking about people visiting him if they would like to. Once I have been to the the rehab unit tomorrow I will post visiting times etc…

Premier Icon Bunnyhop

So glad that things are moving in the right direction for Steve.

Glad he’s on the mend. Pass on all our best wishes to him and his family and tell him to get well soon!

He’s in good hands at Southampton Neuro – They have a world class team there (including my missus!).

Sending healing vibes his way…

Premier Icon neil853

Very much wish Steve all the best, hope he gets well soon!

i think i rode with him a couple of times around the ridgeway/wandsdyke (nr devizes) we did a couple of singletrack rides together he’s a great guy.

am really sorry to hear he is in hospital 🙁

i wish him a speedy recovery and hope to go riding with him again one day.

Healing vibes

recognise the name but do not know
    Hope he heals well and gets back out on the trails soon

Premier Icon ton

best wishes mate, and a speedy recovery.

Blimey, there have been a few too many men down lately.

Only know him from on here. Healing vibes.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Finger crossed for him, sad news.

All the best for a good recovery.

Best wishes for his recovery, always informative posts.

Premier Icon monkeysfeet

Hopefully a speedy recovery and back on the bike soon.

Any update? How’s he doing? Hope all is going well.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Man down. Mulletus Maximus update’ is closed to new replies.