Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Malverns bike festival this week…
  • DickBarton

Anyone going?

Stoner
    Free Member

yes, riding over the hill there tomorrow afternoon with the kids to watch some Dual S and catch some choons. And tease tazzy.

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/malvern-classic-june-14-17/

russyh
    Free Member

I’m thinking of heading up Saturday with the family…ride not too given I’m 20 minutes away!

jimster01

As per the other thread, having a change of heart now and thinking of going along, anyone know how the Demo works?  Is it a ticket per ride or however many bikes can be demo’d?

jimster01

Eventually found an answer to my question on the website – This will give you unlimited rides on any bike/brand at the festival. – GET IN!!!!!!!

flyingvee
    Free Member

jimster01

Eventually found an answer to my question on the website – This will give you unlimited rides on any bike/brand at the festival. – GET IN!!!!!!!

Do you know which bikes you will take out? I’m working on a list and looking for ideas.

I hope the test loop isn’t too long or my legs will give up after a couple of runs…

DickBarton

Woops, hadn’t spotted the other thread.

jimster01

Do you know which bikes you will take out? I’m working on a list and looking for ideas.

I hope the test loop isn’t too long or my legs will give up after a couple of runs…

I’m working off a list too, the boss said I should ride over too – think she’s trying to kill me off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Malverns bike festival this week…’ is closed to new replies.