Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Malvern for a day – GPX please?
  • munded

Been looking at this old link:

http://singletrackworld.com/trailguide/uk/south-west/the-malvern-hills/

Wondered if anyone had them as a GPX or anything they’d recommend on the hills? Not after super tech, more turbo ramble, walked them many times but never ridden.

middleagedmadness
    Free Member

dont have that one , but gpsies and just go ride have a couple of different ones to download

munded

Ta. My basic plan was sticking to bridleways and doing some kind of loop, starting at top. But wondered if anyone knew which way round to do it.

middleagedmadness
    Free Member

I always start at the clock tower car park at the bottom of the quarry/north hill, if going weekends get there early as not only the walkers are about but there are lots of families enjoying the ridge (famiies always friendly along with 80% of the walkers Ive met but theres always the 20 % that try there hardest to walk in front of you ,also try and stay off the gravel paths that go round the lower parts of the hills )

munded

Good knowledge, will be midweek but summer hols and all…
    Early start ftw probably then.

middleagedmadness
    Free Member

was up there last wed with the young fella , got there about 10 and finished about 130 and to be fair it was quite quiet, theres loads of single track to explore just off the main bridleways , and to be fair even if your not to sure about the area its hard to get lost theres always another bridleway to get you back up to the ridge , I get lost more when exploring over cannock chase, have a good day out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Malvern for a day – GPX please?’ is closed to new replies.