- Making the Thomson dropper remote even better…
I initially made this for my KS remote and it worked well. Changed to the Thomson dropper as my KS failed again and it works even better. Fits perfectly on a 1x drivechain.Posted 3 years ago
I’m also toying with the idea of making a few to sell so if you’re interested drop me an email..
The list is growing 😀
Here’s who I’ve got so far (if you’re not on the list and would like one of these please drop me an email as it’s easier to keep a record of who’s who: email@example.com)
Couple more takers and we should be good to go…Posted 3 years ago
Here’s a few pics of the newer design. Basically the same as the original but the screw that clamps the adaptor to the bars is not set in the remote clamp diameter. Much neater..Posted 3 years ago
Need to double check it all fits ok but looking good 🙂
Good news!Posted 3 years ago
For all those interested in these I’ve now made a start but am having to do them in my own time so may take a little while to get them all done. Trying to squeeze them in during break/lunch times so could take a week to get them all done..
I’ll be in touch with those who are interested later this week to let you know how I’m getting on 😀
It’s a 22.2mm diameter to fit onto the diameter where the grips and controls go. Don’t think you’d have 31.8mm bars all the way along 😉
The idea of this is that it means the remote can be run at 90 degrees to its original fitting. Looking at the command post remote it looks like it should work.Posted 3 years ago
The topic ‘Making the Thomson dropper remote even better…’ is closed to new replies.