Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • "Makes whatever come alive" – banable offence?
  • ThePinkster

Iz very disappointed. Thought this thread was about Frankenstein Bananas. 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

And another one: anyone typing “teh awesumz” should be banned, from the internet, for ever. Yes you CFH!

Hey! Leave CFH alone! After all, someone has to take on the role of the teacher who awkwardly tries to get down with the kids. 8)

slackalice
    Free Member

^^ word.

fasthaggis

..sends CFH some of teh awesumz virtual elbow patches for his tweed jacket.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @ Jamie. Again.

cookeaa

What about typing “Internetz” instead of “Internet” I’m a prime offender for that, I’d love a proper ban for something rather than the arsey email I get every so often from a Mod because some sensitive soul has chosen to take offense at one of my posts…

I don’t think “…Makes the trail come alive…” has quite run its course just yet…

Bombers and wee posts are in decline but still pop up normally on any thread where the OP is struggling to cope with some sort of minor personal confrontation…

I’d like to see more people managing to work a reference to Picolax into their posts, seems to have been forgotten.

Nothing Brings an old joke alive like flogging it to death…trackworld

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Sometimes there’s just no other way to explain the sheer excitement of something

Bregante

monkeychild – Member
    Tea tree and mint Original Source shower gel makes my gentleman parts come alive.

It’s a little known fact that Original Source only use tea tree from forests ridden through by 650b bikes.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

^ you see… it’s got literally TONNES of mileage yet this one.

yunki
    Free Member

Have we done defibrillators yet? They really make me feel like dancing!

dabble
    Free Member

Flouncing should be a bannable offence, if it’s not, I’m out.

IHN

Inbred

CountZero

stumpy01 – Member
    That badger must be photoshopped. Their’s no way he could pedal that thing! (and he’s not wearing a helmet).

He’s freewheeling downhill, any idiot can see that! And badgers are really hard, they don’t need helmets!

monkeychild
    Free Member

He’s freewheeling downhill, any idiot can see that! And badgers are really hard, they don’t need helmets!

they don’t use brakes either for teh extra orsumz.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Makesthebanhammercomealivetrackworld

bikeind
    Free Member

Will I ever live this down ;0(

beanieripper
    Free Member

seriously though.. anyone who couldn’t make my contact patch come alive would get owned with bombers. If you p1ssed in my 29er shoes I would have to 650b your awesomeness…….

Speeder

Well that went about as well as could be expected.

It’sjustlikesixthformhumourtrackworld 🙄

martinhutch

I see your point, it’s all meme meme meme around here.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Martin,

clubber
    Free Member

bikeind – Member
    Will I ever live this down ;0(

Unlikely I’m afraid (see Badger…) but you can probably work out a way to turn it to your advantage. T-shirts maybe? 😉

fasthaggis

Well that went about as well as could be expected.

and you ,with all your high expectations an all 😆

If in doubt ,ask Liam .

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xz7_3n7xyDg[/video]

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘"Makes whatever come alive" – banable offence?’ is closed to new replies.