Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Majorca Bike Hire (road content)
  • white101

Heading out to Port Soller for a week in Sept and looking to hire a road bike for 4 days, my mate is taking his own with him but I cant be chewed with transporting etc.

Any recommends for hire places?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Not been for a few years but used Pro Cycle Hire in Puerto Pollenca a few times and been hugely impressed. If you’ve not ridden there before, they used to do a map with suggested routes and roads colour coded by traffic volume which was spot on too. Have a great time!

JoB
    Free Member

used tramuntanatours.com in Port Soller a month or so back and would use them again

good quality Treks with Di2 if you want and fast, friendly efficient service. didn’t complain when we gave a bike back that someone had mangled their chain with a numpty push-the-buttons-at-two-rpm-and-maximum-torque gear change

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Bike experience Mallorca good too, you may need to contact a few as they can book up

mrb123
    Free Member

Plus one for Tramuntana tours. Definitely the best option if you’re in Port de Soller.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Used Tramuntana Tours as well donkey’s years ago, borrowed the owner’s mountain bike for a few days – they’re a really nice setup. Need to get back over there sometime soon…

13thfloormonk

Radinternational.de sorted me out, although I collected in Santa Ponza as we we staying there. Good opportunity to collect bike and ride back to PdS?

Obvious route from Port de Soller is up Puig Major, down to Port de Sa Calobra, back up the Sa Calobra and back down Puig Major, makes for a dramatic elevation profile if nothing else!

oldtennisshoes

-1 for Pro Cycle Hire

poor service

dudeofdoom

I think my m8 uses

http://www.pinarelloexperience.com/#

make sure you get one with the brakes the U.K. style and he says get up early and do the rides before the coaches of riders appear.

white101

Cheers for the info, quite like the look of some of the Treks at Tramuntana, never tried Di shifting. I shall check em all out and get booked this week.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Majorca Bike Hire (road content)’ is closed to new replies.