Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Magura 60 less axle or maxle lite
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Anyone seen a magura 60 less axle on sale? Also is a maxle lite ok to use on a magura thor (comes with a maxle 360)

nickc

No and Yes…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

sure?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Crell
    Free Member

Yes and no. It’s the older maxle design on the Thor only I understand. Slight lie on the for sale question, as I’ve yet to see it advertised, but people have bought it as there are a couple of questions re installation from owners on the magura support forum. Again, ask the question about the maxle lite on the magura support forum. I’m probably going to fit the 60 less to mine.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

where do you get the 60 less?

nickc

Oh, now I’m not so sure, hang on I’ll look in the manual

nickc

Only mentions the maxle 360.

Crell
    Free Member

As I said they exist, but yet to see one advertised. Any magura stockist can get hold of Magura UK / Martin and try to order one.

If you’ve got a Thor, just watch the AS+ damping adjuster doesn’t hit your downtube. It just hits the gusset on my XCT-5, so fitting the (magura supplied) spacer.

Have a read of this pretty confused thread. It looks as though the Maxle Lite can be fitted – but it still ships with the 360. It reads as though the 60-less has been discontinued as the maxle lite can be retrofitted.

Ask the question on the Magura forum and let us know the answer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Magura 60 less axle or maxle lite’ is closed to new replies.