Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Magazine for Fred, noteeth, Grizzly et al
  • Stoner
    Free Member

can…..not….compute…..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Die, Bitch; DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That image is offensive and sacrilegious. Stoner, you are going to Burn In Hell….

sofatester
    Free Member

He will see you there then.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ourmaninthenorth

I might even have to track down a copy to understand WTF that’s all about.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Thank you Stoner – I think Maggie looks simply gorgeous as Che 8)

And when you think about it, her and Che had quite a lot in common, for instance………erm……….like……erm………they both liked puffing at big ****-off Havana cigars, did they not ?

Stoner
    Free Member

nah, you’re confusing Bill Clinton and Maggie there. He was into cigars, and chuffs and stuff…good clean left wing fun… 🙂

now everyone is banging on about One Nation Conservativism I need to go and read up on WTF it is. I think it was all long before my fatcher years…

grizzlygus
    Free Member

I’ve been banging on about ‘ One Nation Conservatism ‘ for years, but no one really paid much attention. Although I believe aP is the expert on the subject.

For me, One Nation Tories were basically Social-Democrats – just ‘business friendly’ Social-Democrats.
    As opposed to Old Labour who were ‘trade union friendly’ Social-Democrats.

Do they do the Maggie/Che image on a tee shirt btw ?

grizzlygus
    Free Member

😯

erm ……… I think Che would be touched.

I think I’ve found one for the good Captain :

Stoner
    Free Member

Ha!

he already has his own anyway…cant beat a bit of self promotion. Who said the cult of the individual was dead eh?

Stoner
    Free Member
    grizzlygus
    Free Member

Well **** me, is it really eight years since Alberto Korda died ? I remember reading his obituary – it only seems like a couple of years ago 😯

From today’s Guardian :

” On 9 October 1967, Che Guevara faced a shaking sergeant Mario Teran, ordered to murder him by the Bolivian president and CIA, and declared: “Shoot, coward, you’re only going to kill a man.”

But 40 years later, the long-retired executioner, now a reviled old man, had his sight restored by Cuban doctors, an operation paid for by revolutionary Venezuela in the radicalised Bolivia of Evo Morales.”

So the man who took Che’s life, had his eyesight given back to him by Che’s Revolution.

Now there’s forgiveness for you – no eye for an eye 😯
    Oh how Jesus would have approved……..

The seeds of Latin America’s rebirth were sown in Cuba

Stoner
    Free Member

although interestingly Der SPiegel’s take on it might imply that whoever/whichever organisation fixed his eyes never knew who he really was
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,510155,00.html

MrNutt
    Free Member

😆

Stoner
    Free Member

I LOL’d! 🙂

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Quote :

“Che Guevara’s killer expresses his gratitude to Fidel Castro, of all people, because Cuban doctors operated on his eye free of charge in a Santa Cruz hospital. “He received treatment under a false name,” says one of the doctors who work in La Higuera.”

Damn the inefficiencies of the Bolivian/Venezuelaian/Cuban secret police – don’t they check people’s papers in these totalitarian states ffs ?

And how dare you MrNutt ❗ 😯 👿

noteeth
    Free Member

can…..not….compute…..

I, er, compute it by imagining that she’s attending some hideous young conservative fancy dress party… It’s the only possible explanation.

MrNutt
    Free Member

have you seen the motorcycle diarys? bloody good film.

I can also confirm that I do not know Mr Andrew Sacks or his family.

Stoner
    Free Member

Good.

But did you shag Mr Andrew Sachs’ grand daughter Mr Nutt?

noteeth
    Free Member

Mind you, few things are as strange as this effort from 1991.

“Acid Party” – where can I vote for them?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, Manuel was from Barçelona, and MrNutt’s intended is Spainish, so…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Magazine for Fred, noteeth, Grizzly et al’ is closed to new replies.