• This topic has 84 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Mag for non bearded girlies
  • Bunnyhop

Well seeing as you’re our resident hot guy (Richard Gere doppleganger) the other one must be my hubby 🙂

Bunnyhop

Out on 1st. April.

hammyuk
    Free Member

😈 😈 😈

cinnamon_girl

Will I need a new wardrobe?

You needed to ask manton69? Sartorial tips from Lady Velo:

😉

cinnamon_girl

Wassup hammy?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Nada CG – just musing on article photography 😛

cinnamon_girl

Oh yeah???

slowoldgit
    Free Member

How to squeeze 3 lbs of chocolate into your camelbac and 5 litres of gin in the bladder.

Try with smaller quantities first time, for you aren’t going to be sharing the gin, are you? Melt the choccy in a saucepan on low heat. Warm the gin in another pan and stir together. Pour result into camelback. Wear inside jacket lest it goes solid.

maccruiskeen

A race report from this years ’18 Hour Girdle’

timidwheeler

How to get the best from your LBS.

Don’t say “I want the standard model as the less aggressive geometry on the WSD will comprise my riding style”
    Do say “All my riding clothes are purple, that pink will clash horribly. Can I have it in black? Black is really slimming”.

Don’t say “I don’t want a 29er they’re just a marketing fad. Besides I do a lot of Alpine downhill and prefer smaller stronger wheels”.
    Do say “Ooh look at that cute baby one!”

Don’t say “I want a full face helmet for my holiday in Morzine”
    Do say “Can I have one of those motorbikey ones? I don’t like people to see my face when I’m sweaty”.

Don’t say “Can I have some mineral oil I want to bleed and service my M785s”
    Do say “Is that the pink stuff my boyfriend needs to fix my bike?”

Don’t say “I’d like a saddle mounted tool kit”.
    Do say “Can I have one of those make-up bags for under the seat”

If possible take a man with you. Any man will do.
    If you don’t have a man available, then start every sentence with “My boyfriend said I should check”.

If all else fails, wear skimpy shorts, pout, look confused and wait for a free service.

rickmeister

A Girls Guide To Lighting Farts…
    Big pants or thongs…..

jag61

i completely got the wrong idea from the title, some sort of special interest magazine for the single man? 😳

nicko74

If all else fails, wear skimpy shorts, pout, look confused and wait for a free service.

Sounds like I need to work in a LBS…

Jamie
    Free Member

Sounds like I need to work in a LBS…

Sounds like I need to buy some skimpy shorts…

footflaps

CFH’s guide to wearing Lycra with style…..

BadlyWiredDog

Fish of the Month.

Bunnyhop

What problems for the agony aunt?
    Are you getting enough?

flip
    Free Member

derailleur sniffing for newbies

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Dear Aunty Bunnyhop,

I grew up in a darkened bedroom tapping on keyboards. Now I have no social skills and spend my days arguing on the internet. I want to meet a real woman. Like…a real life one with hair that grows and stuff. What should I do?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Footflaps, if Bertram W can pen, ‘What the well dressed man is wearing’, I’m sure I could commit some tips to paper.

Jamie
    Free Member

What problems for the agony aunt?
    Are you getting enough?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk[/video]

Bunnyhop

DD – There is absolutely no hope for you.
    Your life is over, no female with an ounce of common sense is going to go within a mile of you.
    Buy in a load of British real ales, put on an old episode of the ‘A’ Team and cry into your old 5/10s.
    MTFU.

footflaps

Mancaves, what are they, why do they need them and how often do they need cleaning….

solarpowered
    Free Member

I’d like to see something like: your health card for happiness ……!…. Get mountain biking! (G-MTBing type thing) I’m crud at this aren’t i?…!…..
    Suggestions… ( of the crud type…)

Top 5 healthy snacks that contain (chocolate) goodness in a tiny (huge) package.
    Washing machines that take the test of earth…. Rocks…… Plants…..forest….sand…. And anything else one may ride through….!
    Outdoor sex(yness) when/where/what can you get away with & how .
    Tricks on how to get out of washing bikes (making lovely, filling, post ride meals)
    Basics of bike maintenance…. How to be comfy/confident on your own outdoors…

Ooooh, I could go on!
    Look forward to it!!

nbt

SOunds like a pretty perfect friday night in to me. Does it matter if I use shimano disco slippers cos I don’t ride flats? Will 5/10s make it better? Can anyone loan me a pair, size 41 please?

bigdean

How join a group ride with half the group letching at an actual female on a bike while the other half tut and tell what you need to make you bike “better”

101 uses for “yes dear” from genuine to sarcastic.

Bunnyhop

Girls do you secretly go riding in the afternoons, when you should be practicing the science of batter making for the perfect Yorkshire pud?

Ways of ‘spending a penny’ (surely this will be £3.20 by now) while out on the moors, no bush in sight and riding along with 18 hairy,male mtbers.

Stop pretending you’re slower on the trails than your male riding buddies, it’s time to show them how to ride.

solarpowered
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member
    Girls do you secretly go riding in the afternoons, when you should be practicing the science of batter making for the perfect Yorkshire pud.
    Ways of ‘spending a penny’ (surely this will be £3.20 by now) while out on the moors, no bush in sight and riding along with 18 hairy,male mtbers.
    Stop pretending you’re slower on the trails than your male riding buddies, it’s time to show them how to ride.
    POSTED 2 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

+++1
    Oh yes!!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Girls do you secretly go riding in the afternoons, when you should be practicing the science of batter making for the perfect Yorkshire pud?

This post contains several innuendos. See if you can spot them!

Bunnyhop

What freebie for the first edition?

Hand knitted saddle cover?
    A Barbie bell?
    Maybe a years supply of Cake?

solarpowered
    Free Member

I’d like a pink mouth piece for my hydration pack. Orrrrr… A lovely little ‘flower’ shaped badge to put on my back pack! I might not be very girlie girl but I like knowing that people know I’m a girl! ( I hope that makes sense!) x

Jamie
    Free Member

Laydeez. Don’t forget to enter the quiz to win a lovely pair of shoes.

MartynS

Isotonic wine, 5 of the best….
    Is a scone the fastest cake?

Puncture repair, what false nails are the best?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What’s your ideal beard length? Take our quiz and find out!!

Jamie
    Free Member

I feel like a callback….

What’s the best lady pants, for your lady parts when riding a ladies bike?

nbt

Dealing with stubble rash – what works for you?

nbt

you know what’s coming, don’t you?

Jamie
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

#strangest

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

On second thoughts

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Mag for non bearded girlies’ is closed to new replies.