Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Macbook aftermarket battery
  • tails
    Free Member

Are there any aftermarket batteries available for the white macbook that will give me more life. I have seen 9 cell batteries for samsung nc10 which would give an incredible 10 hours, anything similar for mac or has that wally jobs vetoed it.

c_klein87

I got one of these seems to last longer than my original macbook one. I got it brought in from the states so not sure if they post.

skidartist
    Free Member

that wally jobs

he he. He bought pixar for 10 million. sold it for 7.4 billion. And Nextstep/OSX have been nothing but fail! What a fud he is!

I'm aware of afermarket batteries (I've got one for my powerbook) but non when I was looking exceeded the original spec. Mine was good to begin with, better than my memories of the original when new, but the performance dropped off very very quickly indeed

tails
    Free Member

he he. He bought pixar for 10 million. sold it for 7.4 billion. And Nextstep/OSX have been nothing but fail! What a fud he is!

😆

i find it odd that there are no better aftermarket batteries, the pc world is littered with them. i'll have a look at the link klien

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Macbook aftermarket battery’ is closed to new replies.