Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • M775 XT Dual Control Brakes user thoughts
  • dale
    Free Member

been riding the old versions, I like them, neat and very tollerent of my many offs looking at the new design was wondering how they fair in gritty conditions and crashing .Cant find many user reveiws so any one one here use them ?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

been riding the old versions, I like them, neat and very tollerent of my many offs, looking at the new design was wondering how they fair in gritty conditions and crashing

Asthetically, In my experience, I'm suprised at that statement re the older version. mine looked a mess very quickly, I bought some new covers to try and 'spruse them up' and within a few rides they were all scratched up again.

I like dual control, but the old versions, in my experience, look tatty very quickly.

dale
    Free Member

yeah mine look crap, neat as in….actually they do look crap when I am off the bike, neat as in no initial position fiddling till you eventually just get on and ride 😳 have you got the new uns ?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

no, sorry

My guess would be that the new ones are better, as in, stay looking nice for longer. On the new design, there appears to be more black plastic finish rather than the old silver finish sprayed over black plastic, if you know what I mean.

My guess is that the new design will look good for longer, whether they perform better, I have no idea.

dale
    Free Member

not so botherd on looks was more concerned about the open design (lots of places for grit to get in ?) and how it would cope with my local **itty conditions

dale
    Free Member

no one have an opinion ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘M775 XT Dual Control Brakes user thoughts’ is closed to new replies.