• This topic has 51 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Lying thieving git.
  • codybrennan
    Free Member

It makes my stomach churn just to think about this butter business…..terrible 🙂

Anywa,y, I remember about 5, 6 years or so back, me, missus, 2 kids, staying at the St Ives Bay Holiday Park. My wife put all our towels in for washing in the shared laundry- came back a few hours later- all nicked!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Used to work with a guy that spat in his butter and his milk before putting it in the work fridge. No one else knew, just me n him, needless to say I never used it….

Squidlord
    Free Member

Glad yoghurt it back. Sorry to say, it looks like this sort of thing is spreading. Pity there’s not some whey we curd stop it.

hora
    Free Member

Years ago when I pulled a Poly student- in a marathon session I used a hand scoop of marg from the fridge as lube.

Years later I pulled the owner of that marg. She told me that she knew but didnt want to throw it out/waste it.

Wtf. Huddersfield Poly girls were dirty mares

jekkyl

You used marg as lube? Most of the girls I’ve ever been with have never needed any kind of lube 8)
    But that’s f’king disgusting hora

hora
    Free Member

It was a very long session 8)

wwaswas

It’s ok as long as you don’t double dip, surely?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Nice double standards Hora, and stealth misogyny!

svalgis
    Free Member

It was a very long session

So she fell asleep?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Years ago when I pulled a Poly student- in a marathon session I used a hand scoop of marg from the fridge as lube.

Svalgis, nowhere does it say the lucky recipient was a she. I reckon it was binners, and he now feeds himself on Greggs dummies to try n forget….

Bunnyhop

Matt outandabout – that’s me and hubby atm. We’re out touring the c2c2c on our tandems (with another couple).
    Not had anything nicked thank goodness, some people are just scum.

hora
    Free Member

Asleep..need it

‘Sore’

Eee T.M.I

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Lying thieving git.’ is closed to new replies.