Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lusso Max Repeb bib tights – how waterproof are they?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

as title and what size for 6ft2 with a 33″ waist and inside leg?

Speshpaul

pretty good to be fair, better then the thermo jobies from endura.
    they come with stirrups as standard (or did). but if you contact lusso they will fit zips. seemed really helpful.

Ed2001
    Free Member

I have some Lusso max repel leg warmers and I would rate them as okay, they will certainly keep you dry in light rain but heavy persistent rain they do begin to let the water in. I doubt there is the truly waterproof tight/ leg warmer.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I really rate the Ridebosh tights. I have bought another pair as my ill fitting, Aldi cheap ones have finally died.

TheSanityAssassin

I’ve a couple of pairs and rate them highly.
    Also, I’m the same size as you, OP, so you’ll be wanting XL.

Junkyard
    Free Member

they are not a proper waterproof at all but they are fine in light rain/drizzle – think showerproof basically but good showerproof.

The legs are rally long FWIW and at 5 ft 10 I have to r fold over a few inches at the foot so I think the length will be fine for you.

Endura Stealth are truly waterproof and considerably dearer.

DanW
    Free Member

They are not 100% waterproof alone but when worn over some normal 3/4 bib tights I am more than happy to ride 3-4 hours in the pouring rain without feeling wet or cold. I often feel staying warm in the wet weather is almost more important in some ways- there’s no point in something waterproof that transfers all of the cold form outside in to you (a bit like some of Castellis waterproof materials). Either way the Lusso Max Repels let you just get on with the ride for not many pennies 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lusso Max Repeb bib tights – how waterproof are they?’ is closed to new replies.