Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lowa hiking boots any good ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

Been offered some at a good price seem to get good reviews. Some good reviews from the military as well.

Anybody used ?

Cheers

silverside
    Free Member

not used but they have a good rep among military acquaintances

macmclaren
    Free Member

i have a pair. Im in the marines and they have taken a serious amount of abuse.

very comfy and waterproof as long as u take care of them.
    U cant go wrong mate.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    shredder
    Free Member

Cheers sounds good

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Got mine off Ebay, about half price (paid £70 ish) excellent boots!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

the main thing with boots is the fit the dogs bits boots on the wrong foot shape will cripple you

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Simply amazing I have some gtx mountain boots. I have a few other pairs of high end boots but nothing comes ANYWHERE close to the Lowa. They are just in a different league in terms of comfort. Totally waterproof, they’re warm in freezing temperatures, cool in the heat. I could go on showering praise on them all night but you get the idea, they are the dogs danglies. Try on before purchase if possible.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Trying before buying is a must. Whatever the quality, different boots come in different shapes. What’s perfect for one will be blister hell for another

lethal_frizzle
    Free Member

i had a pair of german army surplus Lowa’s for several years, they were simply superb boots, never had any blisters with them, even doing 60 mile hikes. but definitely try before you by just to make sure they fit your feet properly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lowa hiking boots any good ?’ is closed to new replies.